The University of Stirling is inviting applications for International Undergraduate awards to support academic achievement and encouraging student diversity.
Awards will be offered in the form of a reduction in the overall tuition fee payable. Applicants requiring a Tier 4 student visa will still be required to pay the International Tuition Fee Deposit as part of the standard admissions process.
About the University of Stirling International Undergraduate Awards
The University of Stirling is a UK research intensive campus university founded by Royal charter in 1967 in Stirling, Scotland.
It is ranked among the top 60 universities in the world that are under 50 years old by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
The requirements for a specific English Language test score such as IELTS or TOEFL may be waived if instruction and assessment of applicant’s first-degree study have been in English.
Awards are available to pursue undergraduate programme.
These International Undergraduate awards are available to pursue any of the courses offered by the university.
Awards of £2,000, payable each year of undergraduate study, for a maximum of four years. Awards will be offered in the form of a reduction in the overall tuition fee payable.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning e-book (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship e-book. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship e-book for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships in 2020
- 2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ICCR Scholarships 2020
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2020
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World 2020
Number of Scholarships:
The total number of slots under the International Undergraduate awards is not known.
Place of Study
The place of study is the University of Stirling, UK.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the International Undergraduate awards;
- For September 2020, International Undergraduate Awards are available to undergraduate applicants from all nationals. Qualifying students should be self-funded and liable to pay tuition fees at the overseas rate. Awards are available for self-funded international students who are liable to pay fees at the overseas rate, subject to meeting country-specific academic criteria. For country-specific criteria please contact our admissions office atadmissions-at-stir.ac.uk.
- Awards are offered for students entering directly into a full-time undergraduate degree programme, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus. A separate awards scheme is available to students entering via one of the University’s pathway programmes.
International students are eligible to apply for the International Undergraduate awards.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Qualifying students should be self-funded and liable to pay tuition fees at the overseas rate.
English language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply for the International Undergraduate Awards:
Students from eligible countries will automatically be assessed for an International Undergraduate Awards as part of the admissions process; there is no separate application required for this award.
Students who qualify for the award will be notified by the Admissions Office, once academic offer conditions have been met.
The application deadline for the International Undergraduate Scholarships is August 31, every year.