Applications are now been accepted for the International Students WMG Full-time MSc Scholarship in UK, 2018, all applications is to be submitted before the deadline.
WMG Full-time MSc Scholarship is available on a competitive basis and must be applied for using this Scholarship Application Form.You must use our standard Word template to submit your statement. Awards will be based on past academic achievement and a short essay (400 words max) demonstrating to the scholarships committee why you should be considered for the award.
Level: MSc degree
Field(s): any of the courses offered by the University of Warwick.
Scholarship covers: Scholarships will be awarded on a % discount of the tuition fees. The maximum discount possible is 50%. Wards are made towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs.
School(Institutions/ Country): | UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): WMG Full-time MSc Scholarship is targeted for International Students can apply for these scholarships.
WMG Full-time MSc Scholarship applicants must hold an offer to study on a WMG Full-time MSc course that runs in the UK, starting October 2016
- Awards are made for study on UK Full-time MSc Programmes only.
- Applicants should have an excellent academic track-record. Usually the equivalent of a British 1st Class Honours Degree is the minimum requirement.
- All applications should be made online through the Scholarship Application Form by the applicant personally. If an application is made by a third party, any sum awarded may have to be reimbursed.
- WMG Awards are for self-funded students only. NB: students with partial bursaries on scholarship-loan schemes or partially funded by an external organisation may also apply.
- Awards are made towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs.
- Awards cannot be deferred to subsequent years.
Scholarship Application Method
Students must complete a Scholarship Application in order to be considered for the WMG Excellence Scholarships.
‣ Applications are submitted via Online Application
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 20th May 2018.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.