SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
VU Amsterdam is delighted to invite applications from international students for the International scholarship program at the institution, only applicants that have com[plied with the eligibility criteria will be considered for this program
The Holland Scholarship Programme (HSP) is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science, Dutch research universities, and universities of applied sciences.
Students eligible for the VU Holland Scholarship Programme are students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who are applying for a Master’s programme in the Netherlands. Students from Suriname and Switzerland are not eligible to apply for the HSP scholarship.
Value of Scholarship: The scholarship amounts to € 5,000.
Eligible Countries: International (non-EEA countries)
To be taken at (country): Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- You hold a non-EEA nationality that is not Surinamese or Swiss.
- You are applying for a full-time English taught Master’s programme at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam.
- The degree with which you are seeking admission has not been obtained in the Netherlands.
- You need to have applied for VUFP. We will only award HSP scholarships to recipients of the VU Fellowship Programme.
- We select excellent students who contribute to the diversity at our campus.
How to Apply: Interest candidates will need to have applied for VUFP. VU will only award HSP scholarships to recipients of the VU Fellowship Programme.
It is important to go through the Application requirements before applying.
Application Deadline: 1st February 2018