Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Scholarship Award: Upon admission, international students are automatically considered for a $5,000 USD scholarship, based on a high school GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale. This scholarship is renewable for up to three additional years of undergraduate study at UMW.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply.
Eligibility: Graduates of English Language Studies (ELS) level 112 coming to UMW directly from an ELS center are eligible for the following scholarships instead:
- An annual $2,500 Academic Achievement Award, with a cumulative ELS 112 GPA of 3.0 or higher. It’s renewable for a total of eight semesters as long as the student takes a minimum of 12 credits per semester and maintains a 2.5 GPA.
- An annual $5,000 Academic Excellence Award, with a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher in ELS Levels 110 to 112. It’s renewable for a total of eight semesters as long as the student takes a minimum of 12 credit hours per semester and maintains a 2.5 GPA.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Proof of English language proficiency should be sent directly to UMW from the evaluating organization. These exam scores will get you in the running:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL 80 IBT)
- ELS Language Center’s Intensive English Program (Level 112 completion)
- International English Language Testing System (6.5 on the academic exam)
- College Board’s SAT (Evidence Based Critical Reading, 550; Math 550; use UMW SAT testing code 5398)
- ACT (composite score of 22 or higher; use UMW ACT testing code 4414)
- The Application
- Transcripts and/or Exam Scores
- English Language Proficiency
- Financial Support
Application Deadline: The application deadline is January 1 for priority admission or February 1 for regular admission.