The Gdansk University of Technology is delighted to call for Applications from interested Applicants for PhD Scholarship to international students for the 2017 academic session. The scholarship is available on the basis of competition to conduct the study in Poland.Eligibility criteria also applies.
The aim of the scholarships is to encourage the higher study of qualified and excellent foreign students.
The Gdansk University of Technology is a technical university and in Poland. It is one of the oldest university in Poland.
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue PhD programme.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover 2 000 PLN per month for four years
Numbers of Scholarships: Three scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Poland
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Foreign applicants are eligible for these scholarships.
Nationality: foreign students can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email or post.
The application together with the required attachments may be submitted in two ways:
- In electronic form to the email address scholarship-PhD-at-pg.gda.pl, or
- In paper version to Department of Scientific Affairs
The application includes:
- Candidate’s application / application form – .doc/
- Attachment 1. – Letters of recommendation, together with contact details of the recommended
- Attachment 2. – consent of the supervisor
- Attachment 3 – list of achievements of the supervisor.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 9, 2017.