Applications are been made available for the International Students Millennium Development Scholarship in UK 2018, all applicants are to ensure that they have complied with they eligibility criteria to avoid disqualification.
The University of the West of England, Bristol is a public university located in and around Bristol, United Kingdom.
Level: postgraduate degree
Field(s): all subjects available at the University of the West of England, Bristol.
Scholarship covers: Scholarship covers 100% of fees. The recipient of this scholarship will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Office and other departments and will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
School(Institutions/ Country): University of the West of England, Bristol | UK
Applicants will be eligible for consideration for a Millennium Development Scholarship if they meet the following criteria:
- have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree
- hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- provide official transcripts at the time of application.
Scholarship Application Method
Read the scholarship terms and conditions.
Contact email@example.com if you have any queries.
‣ Applications can be made via a task in applicant’s Welcome website.
‣ Applicants will need to provide information in their application detailing how the scholarship will help them to attain the Millennium Development goals within their country.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on Friday 17 November 2017.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.