The scholarship aims to attract exceptional candidates with strong qualifications, work experience and/or strong leadership skills, and may also take into consideration applicants on needs by needs basis.
The University of Glasgow is the fourth-oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s four ancient universities.
Offers are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Field of study:
Scholarships are for the field of Business Administration.
The MBA Scholarship has a value of up to £10,000 for tuition fees..
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must be a high academic achiever (1st Class Honours) and/or an excellent record of accomplishment of professional achievement.
- You must successfully pass your interview and receive an unconditional offer.
- For 2018-19 intakes, applicants with a conditional offer upon only IELTS and who have had a successful interview may also apply.
- Your financial circumstances will be put into consideration.
- For applicants whose first language is not English, the University sets a minimum English Language proficiency level.
- International applications (non-EU): July 21, 2018
- UK and EU applications: August 25, 2018
You will need to complete the MBA Scholarship Application Form and submit to email@example.com
After receiving your offer of a place, you will have two weeks to submit your scholarship application.
Candidates should expect to have a response about the Scholarship application within five working days.
You can begin the application by clicking on Scholarship Link
To access other opportunities, click