Applications are currently been accepted for the International Students Maastricht University Holland High Potential Scholarship 2018/2019, eligible persons are by this notice invited to apply for this program.
Value of Scholarship:
- Living expenses: € 12,350 (13 months) or € 23,750 (25 months)
- Insurances: € 710
- Visa costs: € 317
- Tuition fees: € 13,000 € 15,000 or € 17,500 depending on the tuition of your study programme
- Pre-Academic Training Costs: € 825
Eligible Countries: International students from a country outside the EU/EEA.
To be taken at (country): Netherlands
Eligibility: All candidates must meet the following requirements:
- You come from a country outside the EU/EEA and meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
- You are applying for a full-time master’s programme at Maastricht University.
- You meet the specific admission requirements of Maastricht University.
- You have never studied at an education institution in the Netherlands.
- You are not over 35 years of age at the start of the 2018/19 academic year.
- You obtained excellent results during your prior education programmes, as demonstrated by your latest grade transcript. If several applicants are equally qualified, we will give preference to applicants whose transcript(s) demonstrate that they are among the top 5% of the 2018/19 scholarship programme applicants.
How to Apply: Interested students can find the steps to apply for this scholarship in the Scholarship Webpage. In the section Application and Selection, you may go through information about how to fill and send the application form. This differs per faculty.
Application Deadline: 1st February 2018