DAAD STIBET Graduate Scholarships sponsored by the Federal Foreign Office are are now available to students of foreign nationality. These scholarships are available to conduct the doctoral study at Folkwang University. The sole focus of this scholarship program is to attract students who have demonstrated exceptional results in their studies, or who show the promise to do so.
The Folkwang University of the Arts is the central place for artistic training in music, theatre, dance, design and academic studies.
Course Level: These scholarships are available for doctoral students.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the following:
- The scholarship amounts to 1.000 € (corresponding to 4 monthly rates of 250 €) is paid in two sums.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- The applicant is a foreign national and has obtained his/her university entrance certificate abroad.
- The course of study will be completed at the end of the term of the grant.
- The applicant is not in receipt of any other study grant.
Nationality: International applicants can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply by post.
- Applications for winter semester grants must be submitted to the Department for Strategy & Project Development by May 31, for the summer semester by December 15, and must contain the following documents:
- Application form
- Curriculum vitae
- Proof of course performance to date (transcript of records)
- Assessment from the principle study teacher.
Application Deadline: The application deadline for the summer semester is December 15, 2017.