International Students are called upon to apply for the International Students Acu scholarships in Australia 2018, and application submission will open on 01 Sep and closes on 30 September. This scholarship program is sponsored by the Australian Catholic University.
‣ ACU offers Acu scholarships to up to 20 international students starting undergraduate or postgraduate courses each year.
‣ These International Student Scholarships at Australian Catholic University cover 50% of the recipients’ full-time tuition fees. ACU also offers full tuition scholarships for up to two international students starting research degrees each year.
School(Institutions/ Country): the Australian Catholic University | Australia
Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate & PhDProgram
Field(s): any of the courses offered by the Australian Catholic University.
Deadline: open on 01 Sep and closes on 30 September
Funded By: Australian Catholic University, Australia
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Acu scholarships are targeted for international (other than Australian and New Zealand) students.
|Award No: Up to 20 international student scholarships will be awarded. ACU also offers full tuition scholarships for up to two international students starting research degrees each year.|
‣ Scholarship Duration: Each scholarship will be awarded for the duration of the recipient’s course, subject to satisfactory academic progress.
‣ Scholarship covers: Scholarships are offered annually to up to 20 undergraduate and postgraduate students equivalent to one-half of the full-time fees for the recipient’s course of study. Up to two Higher Degree by Research scholarships equivalent to the fees and stipend for recipients enrolling in a Masters by Research or Doctoral course of study will also be offered.
To apply for Acu scholarships at Australian Catholic University , you must:
‣ be an international student form a country other than Australia or New Zealand;
‣ hold an offer for a place in an undergraduate, postgraduate or PhD program at ACU;
‣ be willing to enrol at ACU as a full-time student upon accepting the scholarship. You must be enrolled full-time to continue receiving the scholarship.
‣ not have received another scholarship or award;
‣ not be an ACU Study Abroad or Exchange student.
Selection Criteria for Acu scholarships
‣ These scholarships are awarded to students who can demonstrate academic excellence, including an average result of at least 80% in their prior studies.
‣ In considering applications, in addition to the eligibility and selection criteria, the Selection Committee may give consideration to:
The diversity of the source countries of applicants and the courses in which they are enrolled (including across a spread of undergraduate and postgraduate coursework and research programs and campuses);
In the case of applicants undertaking research degrees, the alignment of the applicant’s intended research with the research strengths of the University.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applicants can apply online
Candidates for the scholarship need to hold a letter of offer.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date : Applications are open from 01 Sept to 30 September.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the offical websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.