International Social Business Exposure Program (ISBEP) 2017- Bangladesh
DIU are is pleased to invite International students to join International Social Business Exposure Program (ISBEP) under the motto “Social Entrepreneurs for Better world” hosted by Daffodil International University, Bangladesh to be held from 20 to 30 July 2017. It’s a 10-day long summer program aims at schooling students about the Nobel Laureate Professor Muhammad Yunus’s Social Business concept for empowering the youth of the world for a sustainable future. It will bring together around 100 individuals from all over the world for making a footprint towards a better tomorrow with Social Business.
- Social Business and its Chemistry.
- Exclusive sessions on Social Business and Microfinance.
- Exploring Yunus Centre and Grameen Bank.
- Social Business Design Lab.
- Explore the beauty and heritage of Bangladesh.
- Dialogue of the silver age (an experience on aging problem in society).
- Cross cultural event.
- Experiencing the rural life.
- Discovering rural life and poverty through two wheels.
- Social Entrepreneurs Expo: New Social Entrepreneurs will display their initiatives.
- Kite festival.
- Food festival.
- And many more…
International Social Business Exposure is open to university students at all levels, programs, and disciplines.
Eligible Regions: Open for All.
Apply online through given website.
Application Deadline: June 20, 2017