Applications are now invited from international students who have interest in applying for the International Scholarships to Study in Australia, 2018
To support passionate, talented and dedicated students to excel in their creative industry careers, JMC Academy is offering three international student scholarships in 2018.
Established in 1982 by John Martin Cass, JMC Academy was originally founded in Sydney to meet the demand for qualified professionals in the entertainment technology industry.
Scholarships are available for pursuing bachelor degree programme.
Scholarships are provided to learn any of the courses offered by the JMC Academy.
This award covers tuition fees equivalent to two trimesters at JMC Academy.
Number of Scholarships:
JMC Academy is offering three international student scholarships in 2018.
Scholarship can be taken in
- Applications will be accepted from citizens of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Candidates must apply for a Bachelor Degree program at JMC Academy commencing in 2018. Applicants should meet the normal entry requirements for international students, including course specific requirements.
International students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: English language requirements are the same for all programs, at all study levels.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: JMC Academy recognises IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge and Pearson English Test scores taken within two years prior to the start of JMC studies.
IELTS: An overall score of 6.0 with no single band score below 5.5
TOEFL: iBT: 80 overall with a writing score of 20
Pearson English Test (PTE): 57
Cambridge English Test: CAE with no band below 169
How to Apply:
To apply, download the application forms from the JMC website and submit all required documents by email to international-at-jmc.edu.au. All scholarship applications must include the following:
- One fully completed international scholarship application form;
- One fully completed general international application form;
- One letter of recommendation from a Careers Advisor, High School Principal, High School Music Teacher, employer or a JMC Academy representative student recruitment agent;
- A portfolio containing suitable documentation, samples of student work, employer letter or any other piece of information that you think may positively support your application;
- A certified copy of your high school transcripts, translated if not in English;
- Evidence of English language proficiency consistent with the normal JMC Academy international entry requirements.
To complete your application and qualify for the scholarship award, submit the above portfolio and documentation with your application forms (received by 29 September 2017) by email to international-at-jmc.edu.au
Updates on deadline will be communicated shortly