Nottingham Trent University in UK, is delighted to announce that Applications are available for Undergraduate scholarship program in the university,the deadline for application submission is 19 June 2017 16:00 GMT (4 pm). This scholarship is offered to new international students at the Nottingham university.
School(Institutions/ Country):Nottingham Trent University | UK
Level: Undergraduate Degree
Field(s): any of the courses offered by the Nottingham Trent University, UK.
Deadline: Monday 19 June 2017 16:00 GMT (4 pm)
Funded By: Nottingham Trent University, UK
|Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Undergraduate International Scholarships are targeted for International (non-EU) students.|
‣ Award No:Nottingham Trent University is offering a number of scholarships.
‣ Scholarship Duration:Scholarship will be offered for three years.
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarships will include: -International Scholarship: £2,000 -Undergraduate Scholarship: £2,000 -Vietnam Scholarship: £4,000
‣ Nottingham Trent University is pleased to offer a range of scholarships for international (non-EU) students beginning a full-time undergraduate course in September/October 2014.
To avail Undergraduate International Scholarships, candidates must meet the following criteria:
‣ must have an offer for a place in NTU.
‣ Applicants must be classed as overseas for tuition purpose.
‣ Applicants must be new international students starting a new course.
‣ Regrettably, they cannot consider application from students who are currently studying at NTU.
‣ The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic attainments and the quality of their personal statements.
‣ Early applications received before each deadline will be assessed in the following month. Applications received before 30 June will be assessed in July.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Scholarship Applications due date: Monday 19 June 2017 16:00 GMT (4 pm)
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website