York St John University is calling for applications for the International Scholarships in York St John University, UK, 2019. The Scholarship is meant for International Students (non-EU) pursuing their undergraduate or postgraduate courses in UK.
About York St John University
The York St John University is a public university on a large urban campus in York, England. It achieves university status in 2006.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be in English.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ICCR Scholarships 2019-2020
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
Level/ Field of Study
Offers are available for pursuing bachelor and Postgraduate programmes to study any subjects offered by the university.
The Scholarships is to be hosted York St John University, UK. If you are an international student and you desire to study in UK, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in UK. Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
International Students from Non-EU Countries are eligible to apply. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
For 2019 entry, a £1000 fee reduction will be offered to International Students (Non-EU) for undergraduate or postgraduate courses.
The number of scholarship offer was not made specified.
To be eligible for the scholarship, the student must fulfill the following requirements:
- an International Students (Non-EU) are eligible to apply.
- In order to qualify for this fee reduction, applicants must apply for their course, receive admission and pay their deposit by 31st May 2019 for a September start. This offer is open to students who have assessed as ‘Overseas’ for fee purposes. This offer does not apply to applicants for courses in partnership with the i2i academy.
- The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be in English.
The mode of applying is online.
You can begin the application by clicking on Scholarship Link
The application deadline for the submission 31st May 2019
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- NCHMCT Research Fellowship Scheme in India, 2019
- Aspire Scholarship Scheme for Postgraduate Students In India 2019-2020
- TATA Trust Loan Scholarships for Indian Students 2019/2020
- Chandranna Bima Scholarship Scheme in India, 2019
- 10 Public Health Scholarships in India for Students from Developing Countries
- 10 Medicine Scholarships in India for Students from Developing Countries
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.
- APPLICATION LINK
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- SCHOLARSHIP WORTH
Want to study abroad? York St John University is making available the International Scholarships in York St John University, UK, 2019 for International Students (NON-EU) pursuing their undergraduate or postgraduate courses in UK. APPLY NOW