SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The Vilnius Gediminas Technical University (VGTU) is calling for applications for International Scholarships for Bachelors and Masters Studies at VGTU, Italy 2018-2019 from international students. It offers free tuition fee for bachelor’s and master’s degree studies.
What you Need to know about VGTU
Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, also known as VGTU, is a public university in Vilnius, Lithuania. It has been existing since September 1956 and the university was first a Vilnius-based evening division of the Kaunas Polytechnic Institute.
Field of study:
Scholarships are to study the subjects in the university.
- Free tuition fee for Bachelors degree studies: 20 International students applying for first year of Bachelors degree studies at VGTU will receive a scholarship (free tuition fee) for the academic year 2018-2019.
- Free tuition fee for Masters degree studies: 30 International students applying for first year of Masters degree studies at VGTU will receive a scholarship (free tuition fee) for the academic year 2018-2019.
- Full scholarships: 4 International students applying for first year of Bachelors degree studies at VGTU will receive a full scholarship (tuition fee and monthly allowance of 150 EUR) for the academic year 2018-2019.
Free tuition fee for Bachelors degree studies: Applicants must be 21 years old and younger.
Free tuition fee for Masters degree studies: Applicants must be 26 years old and younger.
Full scholarships: Applicants must be 21 years old and younger.
English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Updates on deadline will be communicated shortly, please stay tuned
- Previous academic achievements and examination results (minimum 80% of the maximum GPA).
- Motivation letter: highlighting personal qualities, assets and liabilities that could influence the education. Description of most important professional/academic achievements until date. Goals & objectives of studying at Vilnius Gediminas Technical University. How the University will benefit to have you as a student? (Word Limit 1000 words)
- 2 References or letters of recommendation submitted from teachers;
- Knowledge of English language (minimum level B2);
- Extracurricular activities related to the programme chosen at VGTU.
How to Apply:
All applicants must submit their application with education documents online before applying for the scholarship.
We also recommend: