The University of Southern Indiana offers a few international scholarships to students worldwide. The university encourages international students to register as early as possible and well before the planned semester. In order to do that, we are making all the processes available for you here in this article.
Basically, the University of Southern Indiana (USI) has enrolled over 11,000 undergraduate and graduate students in over 130 disciplines. USI offers over 70 bachelor’s degree programs, 13 master’s programs and two doctoral programs. You can make your choice from any of them.
However, Indiana University Scholarships comprise several funding levels. To apply for international study opportunities at the University of Southern Indiana (USI), you must apply for admission and be admitted to the University of Southern Indiana before completing your scholarship application.
Hence, if you want to know about the University of Southern Indiana (USI) admission process and scholarship application, we got you covered. Check out our table of content below to see all the topics we treated in this article.
- What You Need to Know About University of Southern Indiana
- Eligibility for University of Southern Indiana scholarships 2021
- Indiana University Scholarships Worth
- How do I apply for the University of Southern Indiana Scholarships 2021?
- University of Southern Indiana Scholarships 2021 Application Deadline
- University of Southern Indiana International Scholarships FAQs
- EDITOR’S RECOMMENDATION
What You Need to Know About University of Southern Indiana
Founded in 1965, the University of Southern Indiana enrols over 10,000 dual credit, undergraduate and graduate students in over 130 fields of study.
Basically, a public institution of higher education, on a magnificent 1,400-acre campus in Evansville, Indiana. Above all, USI offers programs through the College of Liberal Arts, the Romain School of Business, the School of Nursing and Health Professions and Pott’s Faculty of Science, Engineering, and Education.
Also, USI is a university hired by the Carnegie Foundation and offers continuing education and special programs to more than 20,000 participants per year through Outreach and Engagement.
Most importantly, the university offers study opportunities abroad in over 60 countries and welcomes international students from all over the world.
Eligibility for University of Southern Indiana scholarships 2021
All candidate who wants to apply for the University of Southern Indiana Scholarships 2021 must meet the following criteria:
Admission requirements: The application for a scholarship for foreign students comprises four elements: the application, two recommendation forms with letters of recommendation or comments and two short essays.
Level/Field of Study
Indiana university scholarships cover all graduates programs.
Indiana university scholarships are hosted by the University of Southern Indiana and can be taken in the USA.
There are other US Scholarships available for International students in 2021. You can use these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academics problems.
Indiana university scholarships are open to international students at the University of Southern Indiana.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Aside from Indiana university scholarships, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
Indiana University Scholarships Worth
- International merit scholarships range from $500 to $3,000 per year.
- Global Leader scholarships of $ 10,656 per academic year.
- the Global Ambassador Grants for Unavailable Prizes, and
- the English Top Achiever Intensive Training Program. $ 500.
The University of Southern Indiana offers Several scholarships annually.
How do I apply for the University of Southern Indiana Scholarships 2021?
The University of Southern Indiana Scholarships application process is online. Interested students must complete a separate scholarship application besides the application.
Applicants must register through this link:
Tests: Perform the following tests.
- You can write essays in your native language and translate them into English. If you have someone to translate your essays for you, you will need to submit both the original language version and the English translations. If you write your essays in English, you do not have to submit any other version.
- What are your academic, professional and personal goals? How can a University of Southern Indiana degree contribute to your goals? (300-500 words entered)
- How will you serve as a cultural ambassador to USI and the community/region? What qualities and skills do you make well suited to this program? What types of activities or programs do you see in this role (eg, information about your culture for students, etc.) (maximum 1000 words entered)?
Recommendations: You must have two references. At least one must be a scientific reference.
- Each reference must complete the referral form available here. Both references must send the completed transfer form to email@example.com or by post in a sealed envelope.
- All nomination forms must be received by the application deadline of March 1, 2021.
Link for more information:
University of Southern Indiana Scholarships 2021 Application Deadline
The University of Southern Indiana scholarships 2021 application deadline is on the 15th of March.
University of Southern Indiana International Scholarships FAQs
What is the International Scholarship worth at the University of Southern Indiana?
Scholarships comprise several levels of support ranging from $500 to nearly the full cost of attendance per year, depending on the scholarship you applied for.
What is the eligibility for the University of Southern Indiana International Scholarship?
1. Before completing the International Student Scholarship Application, students must first apply for admission and be accepted to USI.
2. Complete the International Student Scholarship application by the deadline.
3. Have a demonstrated record of achievement with a minimum cumulative high school GPA of 3.25 or higher on a 4 point scale.
4. Have or plan to have a non-immigrant visa (i.e. an F-1 or J-1 student visa).
5. Preference is given to freshmen (a first-time student who has attended no colleges or universities after high school except for ESL study).
6. Can start in the Intensive English Program first, but must complete the International Student Scholarship application with original application/acceptance to USI.
What is the different the University of Southern Indiana International Scholarship?
1. International Merit Scholarships
2. Global Leader Scholarships
3. Global Ambassador Scholarships
4. Randall L. Haaff International Student Scholarship
5. Intensive English Program Top Achiever
- GWIS National Research Fellowship | Apply Now
- CIA Scholarship Program | In USA
- The Prudential Spirit of Community Awards Scholarships
- NASCAR Chevrolet Diversity Scholarship
- AHA Postdoctoral Fellowship
- $100,000 paradigm challenge Scholarship
- Bryan Cameron Impact Scholarship
- Masters in Infrastructure Management scholarships for Developing Countries At Yokohama National University 2021 – Japan
- University of Tsukuba Program in Economic and Public Policy (PEPP) Scholarships in Japan 2021
- College Of Arts UK-Scholarship Competition For International Students