The Maastricht University is deighted to call for applications for the International Scholarship At Maastricht University School of Business and Economics 2018/2019, eligible scholars are by this notice charged to hurry and apply for this program before the deadline.
Business Administration and Economics
Value of Scholarship:
- One-off allowance: € 900
- Health care and liability insurance: € 520 or at cost
- Visa costs: € 317 or at cost
- Tuition fees: € 7500 or at cost
- One-off contribution to the travel costs: € 1000 or at cost
South Africa, Brazil or Mexico
To be taken at (country):
- You have been admitted to the following School of Business and Economics (SBE) bachelor’s programme: International Business
- On 1 September 2018, you are 35 years old or younger.
- You come from one of the following countries: South Africa, Brazil or Mexico.
- You have good marks, at least a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 70%.
- You are eligible for both a Dutch visa and a Dutch residence permit.
How to Apply:
- Complete the SBE International Business Scholarship application form.
- You may send the application form and a letter of motivation to email@example.com from 1 November 2017 up to and including 1 April 2018.
Application Deadline: 1st April 2018