The Maastricht University is delighted to call for applications for the International Scholarship At Maastricht University School of Business and Economics 2020, eligible scholars are by this notice charged to hurry and apply for this program before the deadline.
This post provides relevant information about International Scholarship At Maastricht University School of Business and Economics 2020 and how you can apply.
You can also scroll the table of contents below to get an insight into all this program entails
Level/Field of Study
This International Scholarship is MBA in the area of Business Administration and Economics.
This International Scholarship is to be taken at Maastricht University School of Business and Economics in the Netherlands.
Value of Scholarship:
- One-off allowance: € 900
- Health care and liability insurance: € 520 or at cost
- Visa costs: € 317 or at cost
- Tuition fees: € 7500 or at cost
- One-off contribution to the travel costs: € 1000 or at cost
This scholarship is opened to South Africa, Brazil or Mexico students.
- You have been admitted to the following School of Business and Economics (SBE) bachelor’s program: International Business.
- On 1 September 2020, you are 35 years old or younger.
- You come from one of the following countries: South Africa, Brazil, or Mexico.
- Have good marks, at least a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 70%.
- You are eligible for both a Dutch visa and a Dutch residence permit.
How to Apply:
- Complete the SBE International Business Scholarship application form.
- You may send the application form and a letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org from 1 November 2019 t0 1sr of April 2020.
1st April 2020