International Scholarship in Engineering at City University London
The City University London is currently offering an international scholarship for students who want to undertake MSc program in Engineering fields.
Those coming from non-European Union countries are welcome to apply. This scholarship will provide up to £2,000 to each of the successful applicants. The application form must be submitted on or before the deadline stated below.
The School is committed to providing financial support to high-calibre international students on Engineering and Mathematics courses through the generous scholarship scheme.
Scholarships will be offered to international (non-EU) well-qualified applicants wishing to take up a place on any of the courses in September 2019.
The scholarships, each valued at £2,000, are intended to assist students to pay the fees for their chosen course of study. They will be awarded on a competitive basis to the most promising applicants.
The selected applicants are expected to receive £2,000 which is intended to assist them pay the fees for their chosen course of study.
Level and Area of Studies
- MSc Biomedical Engineering with Healthcare Technology Management
- MSc Civil Engineering Structures
- MSc Civil Engineering Structures (Nuclear Power Plants)
- MSc Construction Management
- MSc Energy & Environmental Technology & Economics
- MSc Maritime Operations & Management
- MSc Maritime Operations & Management in Greece
- MSc Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Project Management, Finance & Risk
- MSc Renewable Energy & Power Systems Management
Place of Study
The international scholarship for students who want to undertake MSc program in Engineering fields will be held at At City University London, UK
Eligibility and Criteria
This MSc scholarships will be available to international (non-EU) well-qualified applicants wishing to take up a place on any of the above mentioned courses in September 2019.
International students (non-EU) are welcome to apply for these scholarships.
To apply this scholarship, you need to complete an application form for your chosen programme of study and either state on the application that you wish to be considered for a Scholarship or send an email to pgenquire-at-city.ac.uk expressing a wish to be considered.
Once the Scholarship panels have met, successful candidates will be notified by email by the Postgraduate Office (please be advised that this could be up to 6 weeks after the application deadline).
– Round One: 1 March 2019
– Round Two: 1 May 2019
– Round Three: 1 July 2019 (this is the absolute deadline for scholarship applications for 2019/20 entry)
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- Ashinaga Africa Initiative Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarships, 2018
- Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) Scholarships at University of Oxford 2019/2020
- Africa Initiative for Governance Fellowships for African Students in UK, 2019
- FULLY FUNDED: AIG Scholarships 2018-2019 at the University of Oxford, UK
- 2018/2019 Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) Masters Scholarships for Africans at University of Oxford
- Undergraduate Bursaries at City University London in UK, 2017/2018
- International Full PhD-Studentship in Politics at City University London in UK, 2017