SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
International Scholarship of ANZCA in Australia and New Zealand
The Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists (ANZCA) now invites students from developing countries to apply the ANCZA International Scholarship. This scholarship will support a training program that purposed to to increase the recipient’s capacity to advance anaesthesia and/or pain medicine for the benefit of his or her community. The ANCZA International Scholarship is a full funded scholarship that cover all of the related expenses.
The scholarship is intended to allow the recipient to join the staff of a major hospital or rotation in Australia or New Zealand for a period of up to one year. This may be adapted to the requirements of the individual recipient. The recipient will be expected to attend the New Fellows’ Conference and the Annual Scientific Meeting of the College and/or Faculty of Pain Medicine, in addition to undertaking other relevant activities (for example, Effective Management of Anaesthetic Crises, regional continuing medical education meetings).
ANCZA Scholarship will all things as follow:
- Return economy class airfare between home country and Australia or New Zealand.
- Assistance for family travel may be provided.
- Visa, medical insurance, registration, police check and other related expenses.
- A living allowance.
- Costs of attendance at approved educational activities
Level and Area of Studies
Short course training that purposed to increase the recipient’s capacity to advance anaesthesia and/or pain medicine for the benefit of his or her community.
Place of Study: Australia and New Zealand
Eligibility and Criteria
The following are detail information of ANCZA Scholarship requirements:
- A graduate of his or her country’s specialty training program to local fellowship or master level.
- Aged between 25 and 40 years.
- Citizenship of a developing country.
- Must not have residency status in Australia or New Zealand.
- Meets the relevant Australian and New Zealand government immigration requirements.
- Meets the eligibility criteria imposed by the government of his or her country of citizenship.
- Adequate knowledge of the English language at a professional level and have satisfied Australian or New Zealand medical registration requirements (for example, IELTS).
- Capacity to become a leader in anaesthesia and/or pain medicine in his or her own country.
- Timely submission of a detailed application on the appropriate form, supported by sponsorship statements and contact details of referees.
- Ability to commence the scholarship in the calendar year for which it is offered.
- Must not hold another scholarship during the period of this scholarship.
Any students from developing countries may apply this scholarship.
Please download and complete the application at the website and application link below. The completed application form must be send via regular mail.
3 April 2017