Hubei University of Technology is inviting applications for International postgraduate Students Scholarship to pursue a postgraduate programme in Hebei University of Technology. This scholarship is available to non-Chinese students. Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
More About Hubei University of Technology
The Hebei University of Technology is a public university in the Guangrong Dao neighborhood of the Hongqiao District in Tianjin, China. It is the first institute of technology in modern Chinese education history. The University specializing in engineering was founded in 1952, located in Wuhan, Hubei, China.
It’s a public key multi-discipline university of Hubei Province. HBUT has established 16 schools and 1 affiliated college. HBUT enrols students from a total number of 31 provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities throughout China, and has an enrolment of more than 20,000 full-time students of all types, including over 5,800 postgraduates.
The scholarships are available for pursuing the postgraduate programme in all the field of study.
The scholarship is hosted by the Hubei University of Technology, China
Hubei University of Technology Scholarship is open to international students who are non-Chinese citizens
These scholarships in Hubei University of Technology will cover the followings:
- Exempt from tuition fees, accommodation
- The cost of living. Living standard for payment: Undergraduate: 2,500 yuan / month, Graduate: 3,000 yuan / month or PhD: 3,500 yuan / month
- Living expenses monthly by the school. Scholarship students 15th (15th included) prior to school registration, will get the full monthly living expenses; registration after 15th will get half the cost of living.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
The number of offers was specified.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Candidates must be non-Chinese nationals and in a valid foreign passport.
- Applicants must be in good health, well-behaved, the People’s Republic of China to comply with the laws, rules, and regulations of our school.
- The applicant is a non-student now studying in China (China Graduates of life shall remain more than one year).
- Education and age requirements: for master degree studies must have the bachelor, no older than 35 years old; Doctoral degree studies must have masters, no older than 40 years old.
- English-speaking applicants Chinese professional level is not a requirement, the applicant non-native English speaking countries TOTAL score of 90 points or IELTS scores of 6.5 points.
Applicants can apply via online mode.
- Login “China Scholarship Council to study the online application system complete the online registration. Hebei University organization code 10080.
- Complete “Hebei University student instructor the letter of acceptance” applicant information, tutor signature, signature school leaders, college seal indispensable.
- Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form (Chinese or English);
- Highest diploma (photocopy). If applicants are university students attending school, they must also submit proof by the school.
- Transcript. Text other than English must be with a notarize Chinese or English translation;
- A study or research plan. In Chinese or in English (no less than 800 words);
- Recommendation letter. Two professors or associate professors letters of recommendation in Chinese or English;
- Applicants for art design majors are to provide my two sketches, two color paintings and two disc sheets of other works;
- “Foreigner Physical Examination Form” copy.
- has been HSK score report, please Attach a copy of the material to the application.
Currently, this scholarship is unavailable but we shall keep you posted on the new date
To access other Chinese scholarships, click on the link
About Studying in China
Studying in China is an excellent opportunity to explore the world’s most populous country. You will experience China’s unique blend of ancient and modern civilization.
China’s economic progress in the last 30 years is unprecedented in world history. In just a few decades China has gone from one of the poorest countries in the world to a regional and global leader with a vibrant economy. Since 1980, China’s average annual growth rate was over 10% – more than twice the United States and the European Union. China is now the world’s third largest economy.
China’s cost of living is quite low compared to the United States, Canada, Australia and many parts of Europe. Food products and consumer goods are the least expensive items in China. A meal at a local restaurant for one person could cost one or two dollars.
Getting around in China is convenient and inexpensive thanks to a well-developed and modern transportation infrastructure. All cities are well-served by buses and taxis, and larger cities have modern subway systems.
What are the advantages of studying in China
- A recent economic and industrial hub and driver of global growth thereby attracting students and scholars from all over the world
- The University is located at the Center of China, with good proximity to the commercial hubs in the South and the industrialize East.
- Top quality infrastructural and learning facilities comparable with the very best school in the world.
- Huge pool of international students in the city and cities beyond
- Tuition fees lower than western Europe’s and most Asian countries yet providing quality service and beautiful environment.
- Chance to school and chase your business/trade dreams in the world most dynamic trading center.
- Less stressful admission requirements and process.
- Employment Advantage
- Quality of Education and international Recognition
- Travel and exploration
What you need to know about China
- The world’s largest national population, more than 1.3 billion people – 20% of the Earth’s entire population
- More than 90% of the population live in the eastern third of the country
- Full official name is the People’s Republic of China
- Capital city is Beijing, largest city is Shanghai
- Main language is Mandarin Chinese, which has more native speakers than any other language
- The world’s fastest growing and second largest economy, after overtaking Japan in 2011
- Fourth-largest country by area (after Russia, Canada and the US)
- The only country other than Russia and US to have launched a manned space flight; government has set target of establishing a space station by 2020
- Under Communist rule since 1949
- The world’s second-largest oil consumer, after the US
- Very diverse climate – from tropical in the south to subarctic in the northeast
- Chinese cities frequently appear in reports on the world’s most polluted places
What you need to know about Chinese Visa Application
You may apply for Chinese Visa at Chinese Embassy or Consulate in your home country. When applying for your visa, please remember to bring valid passport, the original copy of the university’s Admission Notice, Visa Application Form for Foreign Students Studying in China (also known as JW201/JW202 form ) and original physical examination record.
Make sure that your admission notice, JW202 form and physical examination record (within the validity of their visa, holders of X2 Visa do not need to present the record after arrival in China) is handed back to you together with your passport after obtaining your Chinese visa. You will need these documents to apply for your Residence Permit after your arrival in Chongqing.
International students who will study in China for more than 6 months are required to obtain an X1 visa, while students who will study in China for less than 6 months may apply for an X2 Visa.
An X1 visa will only be valid for 30 days after your arrival. You must apply for a residence permit within these 30 days in order to obtain legal status in China at Chongqing Municipal Public Security Bureau. You are discouraged from arriving in China ahead of time due to the short time limit of your visa. Furthermore, you are not eligible to apply for a Residence Permit until you have registered as a student of CQU.
We recommend other scholarship opportunities.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.