Interested in a PhD fellowship? then this information is for you, hurry now and apply for the International Ph.D. Students Miller Center Fellowships Program in USA 2020, All applications on this program must be submitted before the deadline, hurry now and apply.
The miller center foundation has packaged a lot for its winners. Take your time and go through this article, the World Scholarship Forum has arranged all the details you need to win the International PhD Fellowships Program in USA.
Below is a table of content to navigate you down to any topic of your choice.
- About Miller Center Fellowships Program
- All You Need To Know About International PhD Students Miller Center Fellowships Program
- EDITOR’S RECOMMENDATION
About Miller Center Fellowships Program
The Jefferson Scholars Foundation is pleased to announce that the National Fellowship Program, a longstanding initiative of the Miller Center at U.Va., will fall under the Foundation’s leadership beginning in the 2020 academic year. National Fellowships support outstanding scholars at top institutions across the country who are completing dissertations in American history, politics, public policy, and foreign relations.
The Foundation is eager to welcome the National Fellows into its community of Jefferson Scholars and Fellows and plans to leverage the interdisciplinary vibrancy of its existing programs to provide opportunities for National Fellows to engage with other world-class scholars at the University of Virginia.
All You Need To Know About International PhD Students Miller Center Fellowships Program
Level / Field of Study
The Jefferson Scholars Foundation is for Doctoral (Ph.D.) Degree and encourages applicants from a broad range of disciplines, including, but not limited to, history, political science, policy studies, law, political economy, communications and media, and sociology. Applicants will be judged on the quality of their scholarship and on their potential to shed new light upon contemporary developments in American politics, foreign policy, and America and the World.
The Miller Center Fellowships Program is hosted in the United States.
There are other US Scholarships available for International students in 2020.
The Ph.D. Students Miller Center Fellowships Program in the USA is open to International Students.
Aside from the Miller Center Fellowships Program 2020, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
The award covers with a value of $20,000.
Eligibility For Miller Center Fellowships Program
To be eligible for Miller C Fellowships Program for International PhD Students,
An applicant must be a Ph.D. candidate who is expecting to complete his or her dissertation by the conclusion of the Fellowship year. This is not a post-doctoral fellowship. Non-U.S. citizens are eligible to apply.
Each Fellow is required to participate in two conferences, one in the fall and one in the spring. The conferences provide a forum for presenting research and findings to the scholarly community at the Jefferson Scholars Foundation and the University of Virginia. The spring conference, in particular, provides an opportunity to receive feedback from mentors who are also in attendance. Expenses for both conferences are paid for by the Jefferson Scholars Foundation.
Residence at the Jefferson Scholars Foundation is strongly encouraged but not required for all Fellows, with the exception of the Jefferson Scholars/Hagley Library Dissertation Fellowship (which requires residence at the Hagley Library during the academic year) and the Charles W. McCurdy Fellowship(which requires residence at the U.Va. School of Law). With the exception of the Jefferson Scholars/Hagley Library Fellow and the McCurdy Fellow, Fellows who choose to be in residence will receive an additional stipend of $1,500 in lieu of costs associated with Fellows travel and lodging for the spring and fall conferences.
All Fellows, regardless of residency, are expected to participate in and contribute to the interdisciplinary community of the Jefferson Scholars Foundation.
How To Apply For Miller Center Fellowships Program 2020
‣ The application consists of the following materials and must conform with the stated word or page limits:
- The form below begins your application and notifies us of your intent to apply. After verifying your email address you will be able to log in and complete the application, adding your contact information, required documents, and contact information for two recommendations. The deadline to submit the application is February 1, 2020(Thursday).
- Review the required documents (click to show) Curriculum vitae (2 pages)Project description (1,200 words)Op-ed or blog post (750 words)Bibliography (3 pages)Writing sample (40 pages maximum)Note: Each file must be in Word or PDF format and less than 5MB in size.
- If you have any questions regarding the application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline For miller center foundation
Applications for the 2020 academic year will open on December 15, annually. All application materials must be received by February 1, 2020. No application will be read until all materials have been received, including letters of recommendation.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website.
Eligibility for winning our scholarship EBook
Get our Scholarship Ebook for free now, indicate interest in the comment section and the Ebook will be sent to you. This offer is for the first 50 people.
- Stanford University Scholarships Opportunities for International Students (SHARE)
- International Intermediate Fellowships
- International Ambassador Scholarships at Salisbury University in USA
- International Student Scholarships at Kettering University in USA
- Haven of Peace Academy Merit Scholarships for Tanzanian Students
- 17 Scholarships for Bangladesh Students to Study in USA
- 17 Scholarships for Uganda Students to Study in the USA
- 17+ Scholarships for Cote d’Ivoire Students to Study in the USA