The objective of the scholarship is to develop a 5 kW highly efficient, dependable and small-sized converter system for solar PV energy storage systems through 1.
Cardiff University is a public research university in Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom. The university is consistently recognised as providing high-quality research-based university education and was ranked 122nd in the world by the QS World University Rankings 2015–16.
Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue Postgraduate research.
Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the field of solar energy storage systems.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover the followings:
- Tuition fee support -full overseas fees
- Maintenance stipend Doctoral stipend matching UK Research Council National Minimum
- Additional funding offered Includes enhancement equivalent to at least £2000 per annum.
Numbers of Scholarships: One scholarship is available.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Open to all students of any nationality without restrictions (UK/EU and International)
- Candidates should hold or expect to obtain a First Class degree or a good 2:1 and/or an appropriate Master’s level qualification (or equivalent) in a relevant subject area.
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities can apply for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have Master`s degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have an IELTS score of 6.5 or 7.0.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online mode.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 31, 2017.