Music Artists,performers and composers are been invited for the International Music Omi Residency Program 2018, Only persons that have complied with the eligibility criteria will be considered.
Every summer, Music Omi provides fellowships to approximately a dozen professional musicians—composers and performers from around the globe—to come together for two and a half weeks in a unique collaborative music making residency program. Not project-based, Music Omi invited fellows attend with their talents and an open mind rather than preconceived projects. Participants challenge their music-making practices and broaden their artistic horizons.
Type: Residency Program
- Music Omi provides lodging, including a private room, and delicious meals for the fellows during their stay, though accepted fellows must secure their own travel funds.
- All awarded fellows commit to remaining for the entire residency.
Music Omi 2018 Summer Residency
August 9 – August 26, 2018
2018 Summer Residency
NOTE TO MUSICIANS WITH DISABILITIES: A fellowship is available for a disabled musician. Musicians with disabilities may apply for the Art Unlimited Fellowship, which provides a $500 stipend. Eligible candidates must have a permanent disability as described in the ADA website (www.ada.gov). Musicians with disabilities from all countries are encouraged to apply. You have a disability if you have at least one of the following:
– A PHYSICAL OR MENTAL IMPAIRMENT THAT “SUBSTANTIALLY LIMITS” ONE OR MORE “MAJOR LIFE ACTIVITIES”;
– A RECORD OF SUCH AN IMPAIRMENT; OR
– YOU ARE REGARDED AS HAVING SUCH AN IMPAIRMENT.
Apply by submitting to this website and also email the Music Omi Director at email@example.com so that your application can be considered for this fellowship opportunity.
Application Deadline: January 2nd, 2018.
For More Information: