International Hardship Fund at King’s College London
If you are a foreign or European student from a low-income household, you will be pleased to know that King’s College London is offering the International Hardship Fund for international students in Uk 2019-2020 to eligible students.
The program is open to students from all over the world who are in financial difficulties and wish to continue their studies in the UK.
More About the International Students Hardship Fund Uk
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. get the E-book for free by dropping your thought on the article in the comment box.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched scholarships you can utilize in 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
Level/Field of Study
This international students hardship fund UK is available to students for an undergraduate program in their chosen field.
King’s College London was founded in 1829 and became one of the two founding colleges of the University of London. It is the largest European centre for medical education and biomedical research on graduates and postgraduate levels. In the rankings of the QS World University of 2019, it occupies the 31st place.
Why at King’s College London – At KCL, candidates can see what they expect from their future careers and develop a plan to achieve that goal. King’s Careers Hub can help students learn about careers choices to help them choose their skills and interests.
European and international students are eligible for this scholarship.
The International Hardship Fund Varies and depends on the needs of the student.
To qualify for the International Hardship Fund 2019, applicants must adhere to the following:
- Be a European or foreign student.
- Be pursuing an undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- The applicant must be able to demonstrate that unforeseen financial difficulties occurred after the beginning of the course with sufficient financial resources to cover the study and living costs throughout the course.
- For international students, the UKVI reported that the cost of living for the students for each month of their studies required about £1,265 plus tuition. The above amount is for illustration only, with the cost of living varying according to circumstances. The unforeseen changes in circumstances must have affected your access to these funds.
- To study at King’s, it is important that candidates in an academic environment communicate effectively in English.
Benefits: The scholarship provides financial support to candidates according to the needs of the student.
To be admitted to the university, all students must have the A-levels degree in general science. Applicants can apply through the university website.
How to Apply
Applicants for the Hardship Funds for International Students in the UK must apply for admission to the university.
Then you can apply via the link https://mykcl.kcl.ac.uk/ for the scholarship.
The applicant must provide all supporting evidence to prove the financial resources and changing circumstances.
All supporting documents must be legible: scanned/electronic copies, preferably in PDF format with the title: SURNAME, Name – document title (eg SMITH, John – March bank statement).
Email your documents to [email protected] and insert your king’s student ID (as on your ID card, not your K number) in the text of the e-mail.
The deadline for submission is July 31, 2019.
For more information on the International students Hardship Fund 2019, interested applicants should visit the link below:
- London Business School Sloan Women Scholarship 2019
- CBD Oiled Scholarship – Hemp For a Sustainable Future Scholarship 2019
- University of Warwick Albukhary Undergraduate Scholarship 2019-2020
- University of Bradford Sanctuary Scholarships for Asylum Seekers 2019
- Imperial College London Rio Tinto Undergraduate Scholarship 2019
- Global Citizenship Scholarship at the University of Bristol in the UK 2019
- The Kirby Laing International Scholarships 2019
- Cambridge Immerse Scholarship Program 2019 -2020
- Arthurian Postgraduate Awards at King’s College London in UK, 2019