SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Entries are now been submitted for the Kenko Tokina Co. International Filter Photo Contest, 2017-2018, Interested applicants are advised to send in their applications and all the listed eligibility criteria must be met by each applicants before they can be considered for this contest. Thai program is held in commemoration of the 60th anniversary of Kenko Tokina Co., Ltd.The contest is open to entries of photographs taken using a filter with the aim of highlighting the creative possibilities that filters provide.As part of our 60th anniversary celebrations, Kenko Tokina Co. will hold contests this year, with one competition for the spring/summer season and the other for the autumn/winter season.
Photos that make effective use of filters.
- Filters may be from any manufacturer.
- Filters such as protectors whose effects cannot be seen in the photograph are not permitted.
- Photos that have been heavily edited using retouching software (color swap, etc.) cannot be accepted.
- The competition is open to anyone regardless of age, gender or nationality.
- Entries are restricted to unreleased and unpublished original photos for which the copyright is entirely owned by the applicant. Photos that have won prizes or are being screened in other competitions are not eligible. (Photos that have been entered in another competition but have not been awarded a prize are eligible.) Photos that have been published in non-commercial publications such as club exhibitions for which the photography was not remunerated, or websites operated by individuals are eligible.
- Entries will be disqualified if the sponsor deems that the subject matter is in breach of the law, public order and morals, or the purpose of this contest.
- Applicants who are under the age of 18 must obtain approval of their parent or guardian before applying. If an applicant is under the age of 18, it will be assumed they have already obtained approval of a parent or guardian.
You can find the application form for the 2017-2018 Filter Photo Contest spring/summer session on this website. Please fill out the mandatory fields and send the image data using the application form.
- Image data captured and processed with digital still cameras, and image data captured on a film camera and then scanned and processed using a computer.
- Images can be either color or black and white, but must be captured using a filter.
- Photos treated or processed using computer software cannot be accepted.
- Image data must be JPEG format. Image files must be between 1 MB to 10 MB in size. Files larger than 10 MB must be compressed.
April 1 ~ September 30, 2017