SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
The Delta Kappa Gamma Society International is offering fellowship for female graduate students. The World Fellowship Funds are open to international women to pursue graduate studies in Canada and the United States.
The Delta Kappa Gamma Society International is a professional honorary society of 100,000 key women educators in 17 countries that promotes the professional and personal growth of women educators and excellence in education.
The Institute of Medical Science (IMS) offers a wide range of stimulating, research-intensive Master of Science and Doctor of Philosophy programs in basic sciences, clinical sciences, and population health research. Under the mentorship of one of our faculty members, you will receive specialized training and exposure to Toronto’s finest cutting-edge multidisciplinary research. Our graduates have been appointed to instrumental positions as academics and healthcare professionals in universities, government, and industry.
Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue Master or Doctoral programme.
Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The fellowships will provide $4,000 USD for one year.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Canada and USA
Eligibility: Applicants must:
- Be a registered full-time Masters or Doctoral student at the University of Toronto;
- Be a female student with a valid study permit (Citizens and permanent residents of Canada or the United States are ineligible);
- Have achieved a TOEFL score, or equivalent documentation, that at least meets the School of Graduate Studies’ English language proficiency minimum requirements, unless English is the applicant’s first language; and
- Not be completing their degree requirements in 2018. Award holders must be registered full-time in their program throughout the 2018-19 academic years in order to receive and retain the funds.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have achieved a TOEFL score, or equivalent documentation, that at least meets the School of Graduate Studies’ English language proficiency minimum requirements, unless English is the applicant’s first language.
How to Apply: Each applicant must ensure that a complete application package is provided to the Graduate Awards Office (63 St. George Street, 2nd-floor reception) in hardcopy by 4:30 pm on Friday, December 1, 2017. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- Completed application form;
- Application must be completed in English
- A professional resume or complete curriculum vitae may be attached to the application form (500-word maximum, size 12 font)
- Original or certified copies of official transcripts from all previous post-secondary studies, including the University of Toronto transcript showing the applicant’s registration in the Fall 2017 session;
- Certification/validation may be performed by the graduate unit. If the graduate unit is not able to certify/validate a transcript, it is each applicant’s responsibility to obtain and provide within their application package an original official transcript that was issued by the appropriate institution
- Grading legends must be provided with every transcript. Copies of unofficial transcripts will not be accepted. Transcripts should not be separately mailed or emailed to the Graduate Awards Office
- Proof of English Language Proficiency (TOEFL score or equivalent). Applicants who have received a degree in the English language prior to commencing their U of T graduate program may instead obtain a letter from their U of T graduate unit confirming their English language proficiency; and
- Three (3) confidential letters of reference (using the DKG Letter of Reference form) in signed and sealed envelopes. Referees (particularly those overseas) may email their completed DKG Letter of Reference form as a PDF attachment directly to graduate.awards-at-utoronto.ca by the application deadline.
Application Deadline: Fellowship application deadline is December 1, 2017.