Applications are been invited for The Michigan Society of Fellows International fellowship at University of Michigan, this fellowship is in the areas of social, physical, and life sciences, the humanities, and in the professional schools.Hurry and apply now
Each Fellow has a three-year appointment as Assistant Professor in an affiliated department of the University and a three-year appointment as a Postdoctoral Scholar in the Society of Fellows. This appointment is not tenure-track. Each fellow is expected to teach the equivalent of one academic year, i.e., a total of two terms during the period of the fellowship. Any subsequent appointment of a Fellow to a position at the University of Michigan would be subject to the rules governing new appointments.
Eligible Field of Study: Social, physical, and life sciences, the humanities, and in the professional schools.
Institution: University of Michigan
Value of Fellowship: The current annual stipend is $60,000. Fellows are eligible for participation in the University health, dental, and life insurance programs.
To be taken at (country): USA
Eligible Countries: All
- The Society invites applications from qualified candidates who are at the beginning of their academic careers, having received the Ph.D. or comparable professional or artistic degree between June 1, 2015 and September 1, 2018.
- Applications from degree candidates and recipients of the Ph.D. from the University of Michigan will not be considered.
- Non-US citizens may apply.
- Only online applications will be considered.
- It is not necessary to send a transcript of graduate courses or grades.
- Applicants who have previously applied for the Society of Fellows’ postdoctoral fellowships may re-apply but must complete a new application.
Application Deadline: 26th September, 2017
Award Provider: University of Michigan