Each year, Sheffield University offers a number of international engineering scholarships for many prospective undergraduate students in the Faculty of Engineering. International students are welcome to apply. He or she must be commencing his or her study in September. The winning students will receive £2,500 each per year.
Each of the successful applicants will receive £2,500 per year each.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in Aerospace Engineering, Automatic Control & Systems Engineering, Bioengineering, Chemical & Biological Engineering, Civil & Structural Engineering, Computer Science, Electronic & Electrical Engineering, Materials Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
Place of Study
At Sheffield University, UK.
Eligibility and Criteria
- You must hold an offer of a study place and begin your undergraduate studies in September 2016 in one of the departments listed above.
- You must be self-funding and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- The scholarships are for full-time and part-time students only. Students studying via Distance Learning are not eligible for the scholarships.
- Part-time students will receive the full value of a one year of scholarship split pro rata over the duration of an equivalent single full-time academic year.
- The scholarships will be awarded automatically – no application is required in the first or any subsequent years.
- The scholarships will be awarded unconditionally in the first year of studies. Receipt of the award in subsequent years of study is subject to the achievement of a 60% overall average mark in the previous academic year.
- The scholarships will take the form of a tuition fee reduction only.
- The scholarships will not be applied during any optional or compulsory study abroad periods or year in industry.
There is no nationality restriction.
All applicants will be considered automatically.
Submission Deadline: No information.