The Malaysian government is delighted to invite applications for the International Capacity Building Workshop on Green Growth which holds from 19th – 23rd July 2017 as a follow up to the International Workshop on Climate Change organized in May 2015.
The International Capacity Building Workshop on Green Growth is organized in collaboration with the Ministry of Youth and Sports Malaysia, International Youth Council, IDEAS for Us and various other agencies.
Selected participants will undergo intense training by qualified trainers which will consist of using “The Hive” model. “The Hive” model will directly engage workshop participants in a collaborative and interactive manner to learn about key concepts of project planning and implementation.
- Young people between the age of 18-32 (limited spaces are available for those above the age of 32 years as Observers);
- Officials of the Ministry of Youth and Sports, Ministry of Energy, Green Technology and Water; or related government agencies;
- Representatives from Non-Government Organizations, Civil Society Organizations, multilateral organizations, institutions of higher learning, corporate bodies or related stakeholders;
- Proficient in English and able to do presentations in English, is a must;
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrate strong leadership abilities, perseverance, have strong integrity committed, passionate in fostering change;
- Capable and willing to share experiences and resources with others in the community and contribute to the follow-up process;
- Willing and being able to participate actively for the whole duration of the event;
- Geographical and gender balance will be respected.
Eligible Regions: Open for All.
Apply online through given website.
Your complete Application Form must reach the organizers of the International Workshop on 30th June 2017 at the very latest. Application Forms received after this deadline may not be considered.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2017