Brighter Investment Scholarships 2020
Applications are currently been submitted for the Brighter Investment Scholarship to undertake a degree programme. These scholarships are available to applicants of all nationalities to conduct the study at the University for Development Studies.
The objective of these Scholarships for International Students in Ghana is to provide support for the talented student to pay for quality education.
Brighter Investment is a fast growing company based in Vancouver, Canada. The ambition of the company is the world where all students have the possibility to reach the full potential of their talents and share the rewards with their financial backers.
What You Need To Know About the Brighter Investment Scholarships
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched scholarships you can utilize in 2020
- Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries
- Scholarships For Developing Countries
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS
Scholarships are available to pursue a degree programme which is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship can be taken in Ghana. If you are an international student and you wish to study in the UK, this is for you Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
Applicants of all nationalities can apply for these scholarships. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
These Scholarships for International Students in Ghana will cover the followings:
- Tuition Fees
- Housing Fees
- Monthly Stipend
- Mentorship & career coaching
Brighter Investment Scholarships Eligibility
Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Applicants must be currently in high school and you expect to score 16 or better on the WASSCE test.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be high school students.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply:
Applicants can apply via online mode.
- Review the supported degrees. Use the form below to find out if your degree is supported. Also if you don’t know yet what you would like to study, we recommend getting your application started.
- Fill out the application form below. You can start your application before you receive your WASSCE score or have been accepted by your university. That way you know if we can support your education as soon as the university accepts your application.
- Get recommended by your teacher. As part of the application process, we will ask one of your teachers for a recommendation. You will need the email address of a high school or university teacher that knows you well.
- Wait for a final decision from our selection committee. Once you have your WASSCE score and are accepted by the university you will sign our sponsorship agreement at the university.
Application Deadline: Applicants can apply now for September 2020.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- Kwame Nkrumah Chair in African Studies
- Institute for Human Sciences Milena Jesenska Fellowship for Journalists in Austria
- Mastercard Foundation Scholarships Scheme for International Students
- Fully-funded Ashinaga Undergraduate Scholarships for Orphans from sub-Saharan Africa
- OGE Merit-Based Scholarship for International Students in USA
- University of Cambridge Scholarship Opportunitie
- FULLY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIPS: SECRETS, BENEFITS AND HOW TO WIN
- West London University International Ambassador Scholarships – UK
- National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS)
- DAAD Scholarships for Masters at Asian Institute of Technology in Thailand