Applicants are invited to apply for the International Boustany Foundation Astronomy Scholarship At University of Cambridge, UK 2019, Only eligible persons will be considered for this scholarship program.
Value of Award: The Scholarship offers the following:
- All tuition and college fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
Eligible Countries: International
- The Scholarship is offered to an outstanding and highly-meriting candidate from all nationalities who must have an excellent academic background.
- Candidates must also fulfil the admissions requirements of the Institute and show exceptional ability and promise.
How to Apply:
- If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph and acceptance letter from the University to: email@example.com (Reference ASTRONOMY).
- If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship
- Deadline for the submission of candidacy: 28th February 2019.
- The Scholarship will be awarded during the month of April 2019.
Application Deadline: 28th February 2019.
Award Providers: Boustany Foundation