SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Applications are been accepted in Australia for the International Adelaide Scholarships for Overseas Applicants in Australia 2018, eligible persons are welcome to apply for the program.
The University of Adelaide aims to create and engender a university culture that values health, safety and well being as fundamental components of the work environment, supported by safe systems of work, appropriate governance, training, management structures and operational strategies.
The University of Adelaide is one of Australia’s most prestigious universities and is renowned internationally for excellence in education and research.
In order to be eligible applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian First Class Honours degree
The scholarships are available for pursuing Higher Degree by Research (Masters/ Doctoral) in any of the courses offered by the University of Adelaide
The scholarship is hosted by the University of Adelaide, Australia.
Scholarship is open to overseas students.
The ASI provides -Course tuition fees for two years for a Masters degree by Research and three years for a Doctoral research degree (an extension is possible for doctoral programs only).
An annual living allowance ($25,392 in 2014) for two years for a Masters degree by Research and three years for a Doctoral research degree (an extension is possible for doctoral programs only).
If the award holder holds a subclass 574 visa the award covers the cost of compulsory standard Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) World care policy for the student and their spouse and dependents (if any) for the period of the scholarship.
If the award holder does not hold a subclass 574 visa then he/she is responsible for the cost of health insurance.
The number of offers differs according to the different scholarships.
In order to be eligible applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian First Class Honours degree (this is a four year degree with a major research project in the final year).
- All qualifying programs of study must be successfully completed. -Scholarships will be awarded on academic merit and research potential.
- Extra-curricular achievements are not considered.
- International applicants must not hold a research qualification regarded by the University of Adelaide to be equivalent to an Australian Research Doctorate degree or, if undertaking a Research Masters degree, not hold a research qualification regarded by the University of Adelaide to be equivalent to or higher than an Australian Research Masters degree.
- International applicants who have not provided evidence of their meeting the minimum English language proficiency requirements for direct entry by the scholarship closing date, or who have completed a Pre-Enrolment English Program to meet the entry requirements for the intended program of study, are not eligible.
- Citizens and Permanent Residents of Australia, and citizens of New Zealand are ineligible. Those undertaking research via remote candidature are ineligible.
- Adelaide Scholarships International Candidates are required to enroll in the University of Adelaide as ‘international students’ and must maintain ‘international student’ status for the duration of their enrollment in the University.
- Candidates who have applied for Australian permanent resident status can apply for ASI scholarships.
- International applicants are not eligible if they have already commenced the degree for which they are seeking an award, unless they can establish that they were unable to apply in the previous round.
- Scholarships holders must commence study at the University of Adelaide in the semester the scholarship is offered.
- Adelaide Scholarships International Applicants who applied and were eligible for consideration in an international scholarship round, and were unsuccessful, will automatically be reconsidered in the following international scholarship round, assuming they hold a valid offer of candidature for that intake.
- An applicant who has been considered in 2 rounds cannot be reconsidered in any future scholarship rounds.
- The offer of a Adelaide Scholarships International is contingent upon a student not being offered another award by the Commonwealth of Australia, the University of Adelaide, or an overseas sponsor.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw an offer of a scholarship at any time prior to enrollment if it is advised that an awardee has been offered a scholarship equal to or in excess of the financial value of the award offered by the University.
- Generally applicants who succeed in winning an ASI scholarship have completed a Masters degree including a significant research component and have several publications and relevant work and research experience.
- Adelaide Scholarships International will be awarded on academic merit and research potential. Extra-curricular achievements are not considered.
To apply please submit a formal application for Admission and a Scholarship via online application system.
Applications must be submitted via the online application system.
There is no application fee. The University of Adelaide is unable to provide an assessment of eligibility for candidature and/or a scholarship until a formal application is submitted and assessed.
All scholarships must be taken up in the round in which they are offered.
Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Scholarship Applications are due on 31 January 2018 Round 2, 2018 (Semester 1 or Semester 2, 2018 intake),
Round 2, 2018
Intake/Commencement: Semester 1 or Semester 2, 2018 intake
Last Day to Apply: 31 January 2018
Last Day to Enrol: 31 August 2018 (Successful scholarship applicants in round 2 will be required to commence studies by 31 August 2018; however if the applicant only holds an offer for admission for the semester 1 intake s/he will be required to commence studies by 30 June 2018).
Anticipated Outcome Notification: Early April 2018
Round 3, 2018
Intake/Commencement: Semester 2, 2018 intake
Last Day to Apply: 30 April 2018
Last Day to Enrol: 30 November 2018
Scholarships Offered: ASI
Anticipated Outcome Notification: Early July 2018
We recommend other scholarship opportunities.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.