Intelligence Community Postdoctoral Research Fellowship
The list eligibility criteria are given below:
Eligibility for Postdocs:
- U.S. Citizens Only
- Ph.D. in a relevant field must be completed before beginning the appointment and within five years of the application deadline
- Proposal must be associated with an accredited U.S. university, college, or U.S. Government Laboratory
- Eligible candidates may only receive one award from the IC Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program. The Program does not permit a second award no matter how long ago the first award was conferred
Eligibility for Research Advisors:
- Must be an employee of an accredited U.S. university, college or U.S. Government Laboratory
- Are not required to be U.S. Citizens
How to Apply:
Postdoctoral applicants must create an account and complete a profile through the given link: https://www.zintellect.com/Home/Applicant
The Research Advisor Packet should upload through the given link: http://orau.org/icpostdoc/documents/IC%20Postdoc%20Research%20Advisor%20Commitment.pdf
Financial Did and Award Money:
- To the Postdoc – A stipend award ranging from $75,000 to $79,000, depending upon the location of the appointment, as well as a $6,000 travel allowance.
- To the College, University, or U.S. Government Laboratory –A stipend award of $10,000 is conferred directly to the Research Advisor as well as a $5,000 laboratory allowance.
- To the Research Advisor– a travel allowance of $2,000 for IC Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program travel.
The deadline for submission of applications is March 31, 2017, 6:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
Link for More Information: