The University of Leeds is delighted to invite applications for the Institute for Transport Studies International Masters Scholarships in UK 2018, only eligible applicants will be considered for this program.
Type: Taught Masters
Accepted Subject Areas? The Institute offers a choice of six (6) Masters degrees:
- MSc Mathematical Modelling for Transport
- MSc Sustainability in Transport
- MSc Transport Economics
- MSc Transport Planning
- MSc Transport Planning and the Environment
- MSc (Eng) Transport Planning and Engineering
What are the benefits? £5,000
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): University of Leeds, UK
Who is eligible to apply?
- a) Applicants must hold, or expect to obtain, a bachelors degree equivalent to a UK first class or upper second class honours.
- b) Applicants must hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) of an academic place for an ITS Masters degree for the academic year commencing September 2016.
- c) Applicants must be designated as ‘international fee status’ by the University of Leeds, and be domiciled in an African country.
How to Apply: Download the application form.
Application Deadline: 20th June 2018.
For further details including the application pack and full terms and conditions, please visit the ITS Scholarship webpage