SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The Institute of Race Relations would like to offer the bursary for South African Students. The bursary is available to pursue degree or diploma programme.
The aim of the bursary is funding for the education of poor South Africans, regardless of race.
The Institute of Race Relations( IRR) produces, disseminates, and promotes the new ideas that South African policymakers need in order to promote the investment and economic growth that will draw poor people into jobs and build a more prosperous South Africa.
Course Level: The bursary is available to pursue degree or diploma programme.
Study Subject: The bursary is awarded in the field of medical, business, management, scientific, education, and engineering.
Scholarship Award: The bursary will cover the following:
- The bursary provides funding for students who are already studying for a degree or diploma at a tertiary institution in South Africa which is registered with the Council for Higher Education.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in South Africa
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Only citizens of the Republic of South Africa.
- Only students who intend to study or who are already studying for a degree or diploma at a tertiary institution in South Africa which is registered with the Council for Higher Education.
- Only applicants who are intending to study, or are already studying for a first deg already studying for a degree or diploma ree/diploma. Students who intend studying for a post-graduate degree – e.g. Honours – are not eligible
Nationality: South African applicants are eligible for the bursary.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be studying degree or diploma programme.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through the online processor.
- Complete the online application form below. The closing date by which to complete this form is 31st August 2017.
- The completed online applications will be reviewed by the Institute. They will produce a short-list of potential bursary recipients.
- The Institute will contact all short-listed applicants. Each short-listed applicant will be supplied with documents that he or she will require in order to complete the application process. Please note that if you are not contacted by the Institute by 30th September 2017 then you have not been short-listed.
- Short-listed candidates must complete the documents they received under step 3 and return these to the Institute by 15th November 2017.
- The Institute’s bursary selection committee will review all those final applications received on or before 15th November 2017 and make decisions about which students are to receive bursaries for 2018. These decisions will be taken by 15 February 2018.
- The Institute will notify the students who have been granted bursaries.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 31, 2017.