Inner Mongolia Agricultural University is delighted to invite applications for APFNet Scholarship Program for Master’s Degree in China. These scholarships are only available for students from the Great Central Asia Region, which includes Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Kyrgyzstan.
Launched in 2010, APFNet Scholarship Program aims to support capable individuals – either forestry officials or researchers from the Asia-Pacific region to pursue higher academic degrees in the field of sustainable forest management andrehabilitation, in cooperation with universities and institutions in China and the region. Advanced managerial knowledge, techniques and skills, as well as opportunities to the fields for practice and experience are provided, to improve the ability of those who will drive sustainable forest management and rehabilitation forward for the region.
Inner Mongolia Agricultural University is a university in Hohhot, Inner Mongolia, China under the authority of the Autonomous Region government. It is located in Hohhot, the capital city of Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the following fields of study:
Field of study: Soil and water conservation and Desertification control
- Module1 Desertification control
- Module2 Biological resource protection and utilization in sandy land
- Module3 Soil and water conservation
Eligible Countries: Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Kyrgyzstan.
Scholarship Award: Scholarship offers:
- Monthly stipend of CNY 2,200
- Accommodation on campus.
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Lump-sumpayment of CNY 400 per year for outpatient medical services, regardless of actual costs
- One round trip international tickets between students’ homeeconomy and China
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Application for Inner Mongolia Agriculture University and Northwest A&F University are only available for students from the Great Central Asia Region, which includes Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Kyrgyzstan.
- Age: 18 – 40, and in good health condition
- Have obtained a Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent degree from an accredited higher education institute in forestry or related field
- The applicants with at least 2 years of working experience are prioritized
- Proficiency in English (all the courses of this program will be taught in English)
Nationality: These scholarships are only available for students from the Great Central Asia Region, which includes Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Kyrgyzstan.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: In order to be eligible applicants must be of Age: 18 – 40, and in good health condition.
English language Requirements: Proficiency in English (all the courses of this program will be taught in English).
How to Apply: In order to apply follow the steps below:
step1: Approach potential supervisors
step2: Prepare the following documents
- A Confirmed Letter from the supervisor;
- Application Form for APFNet Scholarship
- Application Form for International Student (Please see and download)
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (Please see and download)
- Certificates of English language proficiency (IELTS score no less than 6.0, TOFEL IBT score no less than 80;
- Two Recommendation letters in English;
- Notarized highest degree diploma and academic transcripts;
- A study or research plan in English;
- Other Supporting Materials: Publications, Academic Achievements, etc;
- A Approval letter from the applicant’s employer/organization showing the applicant shall be agreed to come to study at IMAU;
- First page of passport;
step3: Send documents
Pack all the application documents and mail to the College of International Education atIMAU before May 31, 2017 and also send them to Mr. Yang AoRiGeLe (email:344340168-at-qq.com) at the same time.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is May 31, 2017.