Apply now for the INK Fellows Program 2020. The INK Fellows Program brings together a young, global, and multidisciplinary community of pioneers who they believe will be the prime contractors of tomorrow. Each year, INK identifies the spirits that redefine their field of work and the world around them.
The INK program should provide them with the support they need to maximize their impact. Take your time and go through this content, the World Scholarship Forum has arranged all the details you need to win the INK fellowship 2020.
INK Fellowships are awarded every year to 20 extraordinary people. The INK Fellows Program is an initiative of the Ixoraa Knowledge Foundation, the nonprofit arm of Ixoraa Media Private Limited. Tata Trusts is an important partner of the Ixoraa Knowledge Foundation in supporting the INK Fellows Program.
All You Need To Know About The INK Fellowships
The INK fellowship 2020 is open to all individuals across the globe.
Aside from the INK Fellows Program 2020, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
They will cover your flights (Economy class) to the INK Conference. All local transport and food will also be taken care of for the duration of the conference. You will be provided accommodation on a shared basis with another INK Fellow.
- Tell your story to the world: Learn how to tell your stories to the world and let us give you an audience that wants to hear them.
- Master the art of storytelling through in-depth coaching and bring your ideas to center stage at the INK Conference and other INK events worldwide.
- Amplify impact: They provide you audiences and platforms to help increase your impact.
- Talks delivered by Fellows from the Conference are promoted on INK’s digital platforms – inktalks.com and YouTube.
- Exposure on INK’s social media channels throughout the Fellowship year and beyond.
- Opportunity to be a Fellow with partner organizations.
- Fellows are eligible to apply for INK’s Fellowship grant.
- Unlock your potential: Learn from some of the world’s game changers on best practices and more.
- Fellows Mentor Connect and expert workshops.
- Meet a powerful network of innovators who you can work with on collaborative efforts.
Eligibility For INK Fellows Program
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 40
- They’re looking for game-changers who’re redefining their fields of work and have the potential to make a significant impact on the world. We want to bring your stories to a wider audience.
- Applications should be emerging innovators specializing in any field; for example (but not limited to) technology, entrepreneurship, health/medicine, architecture and design, science, art/culture/literature, energy and environment, research and academics, education, sports, film/music, and social impact. Have a look at our past Fellows’ profiles here to get an idea of the diversity of the program.
- Your work should speak for itself.
- Selected INK Fellows must be present for the entire duration of the INK Conference (for the year they are selected) and prepare to be present 2 days earlier for onsite curation.
All Fellows have:
- Demonstrated the capacity to think differently, to listen with an open mind, and to keep learning
- A vision for the world or their field of work
- Serious accomplishment (not necessarily academic!) at a young age, in any field
- The desire and ability to enrich the INK Community through active participation
This Fellowship is yours, as much as it is ours. These aren’t a set of duties you’re obliged to perform; it’s this approach and attitude we’ve benefited most from over the years.
- Participate in various onboarding and networking opportunities including, Fellows introduction webinar, talk curation and feedback sessions.
- Enhance your visibility at the INK Conference by participating in INK’s pre-conference social media activities.
- At the INK Conference:
- Be available for the duration of the INK Conference.
- Participate in all Fellows related activities during the conference (i.e. INK fellows dinner, on-site curation and rehearsals and other fun activities where you get to know your peers better).
- Deliver your compelling story on INK’s main stage.
- Beyond the Conference:
- Be an ambassador – spread the word about your involvement with the Fellowship.
- Recommend Fellows and be a mentor to incoming Fellows.
- Add value to the Fellowship and Stay Engaged with us by:
- Participating in various speaking engagements.
- Be a part of Trailblazers ( INK’s annual Fellows gathering).
- Conduct workshops in your area of expertise for the INK’s community.
- Keep us updated on the projects you’re working on.
How To Apply For INK Fellows Program 2020
- Apply for the program by filling out the application form.
- The INK internal team reviews each application and the top 100 will be selected based on an internal assessment form
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by an external jury via a Skype call or video conference following which, our top 50 candidates are shortlisted.
- INK Fellows are selected based on internal and external assessments.
If you are the applicant please APPLY here
If you are nominating a friend/family member/acquaintance. NOMINATE here.
Deadline For INK Fellows Program
The deadline for the application of the fellows is on 30th September, Yearly after which further applications will not be considered.
For more information, visit INK Fellowship.
Eligibility for winning our scholarship EBook
Get our Scholarship Ebook for free now, indicate interest in the comment section and the Ebook will be sent to you. This offer is for the first 50 people.
- Eisenhower Fellowships’ Global Program
- Zhi-Xing China Eisenhower Fellowship
- German Chancellor Fellowship Programme
- Queen Elizabeth II Chatham House Academy Fellowships
- Catholic Relief Services International Development Fellows Program
- Aspen New Voices Research Fellowship
- Ashoka Fellowship | East Africa Venture Representative Program
- Afya Bora Consortium Fellowship in Global Health Leadership
- Acumen Fellowship Program for Social Changemakers
- Top 15+ Scholarships Opportunities for Africans to Study Abroad [Updated]