SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The Government of the Republic of Indonesian is is happy to invite applications from eligible persons for the Indonesian Government Scholarships for Students from Developing Countries 2018, applicants are encouraged to ensure that they meet with the eligibility criteria to avoid disqualification.
The Government of the Republic of Indonesia is annually offering the Darmasiswa Scholarship, a non-degree scholarship program offered to all foreign students from countries which have diplomatic relationship with Indonesia to study Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian Language), art and culture. Participants can choose one of selected universities (59 universities) located in different cities in Indonesia. This program is organized by the Ministry of Education and Culture (MoEC) in cooperation with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA). The scholarship will be awarded to 650 applicants.
Accepted Subject Areas:
Agricultural Sciences, Education, Engineering, Humanities, Multi-Disciplinary Studies, Social Sciences and Sciences
- Living Allowance
- Research and book allowances (will be given during the Master Program)
- Health insurance
- Round trip international ticket
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
Each student has to fulfill these requirements as the follows:
- Preferably Student;
- Completed secondary education or its equivalent;
- Minimum age 17 years and Not older than 35 years of age;
- Able to communicate in English and additional Bahasa Indonesia is required (Proven by English Language Proficiency Certificate : TOEFL/ TOEIC/IELTS or OTHER CERTIFICATE if applicable);
- In good health as proven by Medical Certificate;
- Have basic knowledge of the field you’re applying.
18th February 2018|
To be taken at (country):
Scholarships will be taken at the following universities in Indonesia.
- Curriculum vitae/resume;
- Medical sertificate;
- Passport valid at least 18 months from time of arrival in Indonesia (estimated arrival : 1st August 2017);
- Recommendation Letter From Education Institution / Professional Institution on official letterhead and signature (in English);
- Last academic transcript and certificates (in English);
- Language certificate (if applicable);
- Other certificates that related to the field you’re applying (if applicable);
- Passport size photo;
- Writing essay about purpose of study (in english or bahasa Indonesia maximum 500 words).
How to Apply: