SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
• Having maximum age of 35 year-old
• Having a bachelor degree for applying a master degree program
• Having a TOEFL /IELTS/other English Proficiency Certificate scores of 500/5. or equivalent
• Completing the on-line application form
• Signing a statement letter provided by the KNB Scholarship management for the successful candidates prior to the departure to Indonesia.
1. A Recommendation letter from the Indonesian Embassy in the respective country
2. A Recommendation letter from your government
3. Two Academic Recommendation letters
4. A Scanned passport (personal data page only).
5. A Scanned bachelor certificate and academic transcript (in English)
6. A Scanned TOEFL/IELTS/other English Proficiency certificate obtained within the last 2 Years.
7. A Scanned Medical Statement
• A Settlement Allowance of IDR 1,000,000 will be given to new students upon their arrival in Indonesia;
• While taking the Indonesian language course and preparatory programs, the new students will only receive a Living Allowance of IDR 2,350,000 per month;
• During the Master Program, the KNB students will receive a scheme of monthly allowance as detailed: Living Allowance: 2,350,000, Research Allowance: 400.000,-, d-Books Allowance Rp. 350.000.
• A health insurance with a maximum of IDR 200,000 monthly premium (In case of the cost of medical services exceeded to those covered by the health insurance, the difference should be borne by the student);
• A round-trip international airfare (economy class) from the international airport of the student’s home countries to Indonesia, including local transport to the host university.
• The scholarship will be provided for a maximum of 36 months (In case of early program completion, the scholarship will be stopped soon after the student set off for their home country).
• Please be advised that the scholarship scheme will only sufficient to cover one person to living properly in most cities where the universities are located.
• Note: Other expenses beside above mentioned items will be considered as personal expenses and will be borne by the students.
Procedures • Downloading the Invitation Letter posted in the KNB Scholarship website ,
• Submitting the Invitation letter, Passport, Academic Certificates and Academic Transcripts to the Indonesian Embassy to acquire the recommendation letter
• Sign Up and Complete the online application
• Receiving the selection result broadcasted online in the KNB Scholarship Website and/or officially announced through the Indonesian Embassy publication network.
1. The online application process must be completed no later than April 30th , 2017;
2. Selection process will be conducted on the 1 st week of May 2017;
3. The selection result will be announce on the 1 st week of June 2017;
4. The students are expected to arrive in Jakarta on August 30th 2017;
5. Orientation will be organized in August 31st, 2017;
Total Scholarship: 0
Start Date: March 01, 2017
Last Date: May 30, 2017
More Info: www.knb.dikti.go.id/
Contact: 1. Directorate General of Science, Technology, and Higher Education Institutional Affairs Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education of the Republic of Indonesia Jalan Jenderal Sudirman, Senayan, Jakarta 10270 Phone : +6221 57946063 / Fax: +6221 57946062 Email : email@example.com 2. Director of Public Diplomacy Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia Jalan Taman Pejambon No. 6, Jakarta Phone : +6221 3813480 / Fax : +6221 3858035