SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Rwanda Education Board (REB) hereby informs the public that through bilateral cooperation the Indonesian Government has offered Rwanda Government scholarships for master’s program in the field of humanities, engineering, social sciences and education. Interested candidates should prepare application documents composed of:
- Request letter addressed to the Director General of Rwanda Education Board;
- Scanned copy of Passport (personal data page only);
- Notified degree and transcript, not photocopied copies.
- Applying candidates should be possessing a minimum of wand class upper division
degree and above;
- Detailed CV;
- Two passport photos recently taken;
- Original reecommendation letters from 2 professors who taught you at university;
- Candidate should be less than 35 yesrs of age at the time of applying for this scholarship;
- For those who qualified from universities outside Rwanda, they should submit notified degree equivalence issued by competent authority.
- All application process should be done online on website: www.knb.ristek.go.id
- All candidates should download the filled application form filled in english with block letters and bring it to REB (Remera) “Department of Higher Education Students’ Loan” not later than Thursday 27/04/2017 at 11:am. Late application documents will not be received will not be received
- All candidates should possess TOEFEL certificate (of score 500) not exceeding 2 years from the date of issue;
- All other financial costs not mentioned in this scholarship will be borne by the candidates themselves.