This year the Indonesian government is delighted to invite applications for its Indonesia Government Masters Scholarship for developing countries 2018/2019.
The KNB Scholarship is aimed at contributing to the human resource development, cultural Understanding in developing countries, and also keep close relation among themselves.
The developing countries certainly need leaders, well-mannered society, educated citizens, and skilled workers for their industry, government, and academia. In this respect, the KNB scholarship offered by the Indonesian government provides the opportunity for potential students in developing countries to develop their knowledge and competencies that will subsequently enhance their chances to fulfill those roles back in their home countries.
The KNB scholarship opens the opportunity to experience life in the culturally most diverse nation in the world while studying and earning a master degree.
What You Need To Know About Indonesia Government Masters Scholarship for developing countries
Level/Field of Study:
The Scholarship is for a Master’s programme for Students in Developing Countries in a any choice Course.
The KNB Scholarship is hosted in 16 different prominent universities in Indonesia.
Students from Developing Countries
KNB Scholarship Requirements:
- The maximum age to apply for the scholarship is 35 years old
- Applicant must hold a bachelor degree (master degree holder is not eligible to apply)
- Applicant must have a TOEFL (or other certified English Proficiency) score of 500 or equivalent
- Applicants must complete the on-line application form
- Prior to the departure to Indonesia, the successful candidates must sign the Statement Letter and Scholarship Agreement prepared by the KNB Scholarship management
How to apply:
To apply for this scholarship, Please follow the procedure below:
- Download the Invitation Letter (Available in the KNB Scholarship website)
- Submit the Invitation letter, Passport, Academic Certificates and Academic Transcripts to the Indonesian Embassy to acquire the recommendation letter
- Complete the online application process
- Selection process
- Selection Results Announcement. The Selection Results will be announced online via the KNB Scholarship Website and officially announced through the Indonesian Embassy publication network
When you apply for Online Application, you need to submit all the following documents:
- Recommendation letter from the Indonesian Embassy in the respective country
- Nomination letter from the respective government official (Ministry of Education, other related Government Agency – should the applicant works for the Government Agency, or Embassy of the Applicant’s Country of Origin in Indonesia)
- 2 Academic Recommendation letters
- Scanned passport (personal data page only) or birth certificate
- Scanned bachelor certificate and academic transcripts (in English)
- Scanned TOEFL score certificate (or other English Proficiency Tests) obtained within the last 2 Years
- Scanned Official Medical Statement (Official Diagnose) prepared by a certified physician.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND