Enugu is one of the most beautiful cities in the East and it houses some of the best universities in Nigeria. The Institute of Management Technology, Enugu (IMT) is one of the best Technology Unicersities in Nigeria and so it attracts large volumes of admission seekers yearly. Stand out of the pool of admission seekers and gain admission into IMT Engugu in 2020 by practicing with this genuine IMT Post UTME Past Questions and Answers. Get a copy NOW and strat practicing.
A practical way to pass an exam is to prepare to pass the exam. The challenge most times is not knowing how to prepare rightly for an exam. Hence, we are offering you the right study pack to help you prepare for IMT Enugu Post Utme.
While, there are so many of them littered across the internet, our study pack is specially packaged to provide answers, tips and other bonus benefits. Whether you’re looking at applying next year or currently waiting for your exam date, simply study hard, extensively and leave no stone unturned in your preparation with IMT Past questions.
So, if you wish to gain admission into IMT this year, here is our piece of advice get your copy of IMT Enugu Post-UTME past questions and answer study pack.
What Is The Nature Of IMT Post UTME Screening?
Your success story at IMT Enugu Post UTME begins with your understanding of its nature. Practically, the first step of preparing for any exam is understanding what to expect and how to tackle it. For IMT Enugu Post UTME, you should make an effort to get a glimpse of what to expect in the Post UTME exams.
This cuts across IMT Enugu Post UTME portal for registration, Information management Technology post UTME subject combination and IMT Enugu Post Jamb screening exercise cut off mark.
More importantly, getting our study pack will give you a glimpse of question patterns to expect on the exam day and consistent practice will teach you how to finish all questions before your time elapses. Well, IMT Post UTME is a computer based test and you will answer all questions in 30 minutes.
What magic will you perform to finish before time if you don’t study? To get a copy, click here.
WHY YOU SHOULD GET THE IMT PAST QUESTIONS PAPERS
Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu is a highly competitive Institution. While thousands send in application yearly, only a few will gain admission.
These few earn high score in both UTME and Post UTME. And, ninety percent of them practiced extensively with IMT Enugu Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.
Well, we have discovered that over the years, IMT repeat its past questions. This explains the success rate of the ninety percent. Seeing questions you had encountered while studying will make this examination appear like a piece of cake even though it is not.
So, if you get this past question, you will be better equipped to pass the Post-UTME in one sitting and be among those selected for admission.
We are assuring you that the questions you get when you purchase this IMT Past Questions and Answers are real past questions which you will likely encounter on the exam day.
Also, because we understand the importance of mentoring and the outstanding benefits of communication, you will get an amazing bonus offer. This however, is a limited offer and those who get one now will benefit from it.
So, quickly purchase a copy of IMT Enugu Post UTME Past questions and answers to gain access to our team of experts and steady follow up. You will be added to the IMT Enugu Post UTME WhatsApp Group.
There, you can share ideas and tackle issues as regards the Post UTME with other candidates. In addition, our team of experts will give you a listening ear to questions that pertain to your securing an admission.
How to Get the IMT POST UTME Past Questions and Answers.
The IMT Post UTME past question cost N1,000 for your subject combination and to get it, follow the steps below:
STEP 1: Select Your Subject Combination
You will write the same subject combination you wrote in UTME for the IMT Post-UTME. So, we have compiled the subject combination you wrote in UTME based on the course you applied for in IMT.
Therefore, all you need do is specify the course you applied for in the description of your payment.
STEP 2: Select Your Payment Method
There are three methods of purchasing our original IMT Post UTME past questions and answer. They are:
1. Debit Card
2. Bank Transfer
3. Direct Bank Deposit
For any of the payment method above, you’ll be paying into the account details below:
Account Name: Silicon Africa Tech Limited
Account Number: 0546392167
Bank Name: GT BANK
STEP 3: Confirmation of Payment
If you choose the Debit Card option, you’ll input your card details and email address. Upon payment, you will get a mail of the past question you had selected in Step One.
If you choose Bank transfer, type in the description of payment: “The Type of IMT Post UTME Past Question you’re purchasing.” e.g “IMT Marketing Past Question.” Then contact the number below or email address with evidence of payment and you will get your Past Question instantly.
If you choose Direct Bank deposit, make payment to the account details above, then send the following information to the phone number or email below:
1. Depositors Name
2. Teller Number
3. Amount Paid
CONTACT DETAILS: 07012040283
IMT Enugu Post Utme Past Questions and Answers PDF
Instructions: Attempt all questions.
The use of calculators and/or similar electronic devices is NOT allowed
In questions below, choose the option nearest in meaning to the word(s) or phrase underlined
1. Olu promised to look out for her next time he is in town(A) watch for (B) visit (C) greet(D) take care of
2. Finally, I assured him that I would not go back on my word. (A) return to a place(B) return to a certain word when reading(C) re-use my word (D) fail to keep my promise
3. The discussion became animated. (A) specialized (B) lively (C) intellectual (D)unruly
4. The culprits will surrender their loot to the customs officials. (A) give away (B) give out (C) give in (D) give up.
5. The speaker took his audience down memory lane before he went to the topic of his lecture. (A) took his audience on a journey through a street called Memory Lane(B) recalled events from the past(C) told a tale about a place called Memory Lane(D) gave an outline of his lecture
Choose the option that has the same vowel sound as the one represented by the letters underlined.
6. faeces (A) polices(B)pain(C)peasant(D)pear
7. pot (A)port(B) word(C) correct(D) what
8. leopard (A)geology(B) people(C)leaven(D)led (Noun)
9. The sum of all factors of 17? A. 17 B. 18 C. 20 D. 21
10. Find the product of the LCM and HCF of 3 and 15. A. 15 B. 30 C. 45 D. 60
11. Express 0.25 as a fraction A. ½ B. 1/5 C. ¼ D. 2/5
12. In a basket containing 20 oranges, 12 are good. What fraction is bad? A. 2/5 B. 3/5 C. 8/11 D. ¼
13. 12.5% of a number is 50, find the number? A. 400 B. 500 C. 6.25 D. 800
15. The current life expectancy in Nigeria is (A)55 (B)47 (C)39 (D) 51 (E) 45
16. The capital of Iran is (A) Iranian (B)Dublin (C)Baghdad (D)Teheran (C)Budapest
16. Yumu and Zabara are ethnic groups in (A) Kebbi State (B)Benue State (C) Niger State (D) Kano State (E)Edo State
17. Mr Dele Giwa was killed through a letter bomb on (A) October 19, 1986 (B) September 17, 1987 (C)October 19, 1986 (D) September 17, 1986 (E)October 19, 1987
18. Victoria is the capital city of (A) Somalia (B) Morocco (C) Seychelles (D) Burundi (E)Lesotho
19. The following are spices except (A)Rye (B) Saffron (C)Ginger (D)Cloves (E) Nutmeg
20. Desmond Tutu was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in (A)1983 (B)1987(C) 2001(D) 2000(E)1984