SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The Institute of Latin American Studies (ILAS) is delighted to offers Research Fellowship to UK and international students for the academic session of 2017-2018. Fellowship is available to pursue innovative and interdisciplinary research on Latin America.
The purpose of this scheme is to provide support to early career scholars.
The Institute of Latin American Studies (ILAS) was established at the University of London, with the objective of providing a focus for research on the literature, history, politics and economics of Latin America and the Caribbean. The Institute’s focus is multidisciplinary and, as part of the School of Advanced Study, benefits from academic collaboration across a wide range of subject fields in the humanities and social sciences.
Course Level: This Fellowship is available to pursue research.
Study Subject: This Fellowship is awarded in innovative and interdisciplinary research.
Scholarship Award: The Stipendiary Fellowship entitles the successful candidate to:
- Stipend of £1,750 per calendar month
- Access to Senate House Libraries, which includes the Latin American library collection
- Access and publishing rights into the School on-line repository service, SAS-Space
- Access to your personalized SAS email account
- Use of our office space
Number of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in UK
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for Fellowship:
- Applicants of UK and abroad are eligible for the fellowship.
Nationality: UK and international applicants can apply for this fellowship
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English language Requirements: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
- Applications should be submitted by email to ilas-at-sas.ac.uk including:
- A short CV (not usually longer than four pages)
- A Research Proposal detailing the research project to be carried out during the Fellowship (maximum: 2000 words)
- A Scholarly Engagement Proposal, which outlines how the applicant would form networks, disseminate research outputs, work across subject disciplines and bring in forward innovative approaches (approximately 1000 words)
- Two references from appropriate academic referees (further details on references can be found in the Further Particulars)
Application Deadline: Fellowship is application deadline is May 21, 2017.