SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The French Institute for Research in Africa is delighted to offer its Fieldwork Grants for Masters & Doctoral Students, 2018; The offer is for pursuing the research program in 2018. These grants are available for master and doctoral students.
The aim of the grants is to encourage research on master and doctoral level.
The French Institute for Research in Africa (IFRA-Nairobi) was established more than 35 years ago. The Institute exists to promote research in all the disciplines in the humanities and social sciences within East Africa.
Fieldwork grants are available for the research program.
Field of study:
These grants are available in the field of political dynamics, culture and society, economy and land issues.
500 to 1000 Euros depending on the place of residency.
To be taken in(Country):
Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi and Rwanda.
Scholarship Number :
Applicants of Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi and Rwanda are eligible to apply.
To be eligible:
20th April 2018
- Title of the project for which the grant:
- How is this project related to your current studies?
- Does your project qualify as one of IFRA’s priority topics? (Refer to the call on IFRA’s website)
- If yes, which one?
- Summary of the research project (Max 600 words):
- Give 5 bibliographic references (max) related to your project (including yours if any).
- Brief summary of previous work YOU have done on the subject of research. (If any) (Max 130 words)
- Give the specific time frame, location and the activities of the fieldwork for which you are requesting a grant (Max 600 words)
How to Apply:
Applicants can apply via email.
You can begin the application by clicking on Online Application
and get more details by clicking the Scholarship Link
To access other opportunities, click