IED–Istituto Europeo di Design and Accademia di Belle Arti Aldo Galli–IED Como is now receiving applications for IED Partial Masters Scholarship for International Students in Italy and Spain, 2018; The scholarships covering 50% of the tuition fees for 2018/2019 master courses will hold in Milan, Rome, Turin, Florence, Venice, Cagliari, Como (Accademia Aldo Galli), Madrid and Barcelona.
For more than fifty years, the Istituto Europeo di Design has been operating in the fields of education and research in the disciplines of design, fashion, visual communication and management. Today, the IED is a constantly expanding international network that issues first-level academic diplomas and organises three-year courses, Masters Courses, continuous professional development and advanced training courses.
Offers are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Field of study:
IED and Accademia Galli offer 19 Scholarships covering 50% of tuition fee for Master courses 2018/2019
To be taken in(Country):
Locations involved are Milan, Como (Accademia Galli), Florence, Rome, Turin and Venice
Scholarship Number :
IED and Accademia Galli offer 19 Scholarships.
For Italian Candidates or foreigners who are not resident in Italy are eligible to apply.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Participation is strictly for all Candidates who are 18 years and above at the moment of application, in possession of a bachelor degree or – equivalent qualification – or having a job experience in the relevant field. Graduands are eligible, as long as they obtain the academic diploma within 30 days before the discussion of the Master course’s Thesis Project.
- IED and Accademia Galli employees and consultants are not to participate in the Contest.
- By providing the personal data necessary to register, the Candidate knows the legal consequences of supplying false data thus he’s to supply precise, complete, true and correct data.
- Candidate is thus bound to keep the secrecy of his access data with the maximum diligence.
- The Candidate will be held liable or accountable for any damage and damaging consequence occurred to IED or Accademia Galli for the infringement of the rules above.
- Candidates must show proficiency in the language of the select course, B2 as minimum level.
- The deadline for submissions follow the courses’ intakes:
– June 14th, 2018 for courses starting in November;
– September 20th, 2018 for courses starting in January and February;
– November 15th, 2018 for courses starting in March.
In order to be eligible, each Candidate will provide:
- Motivation letter in the language of the chosen course.
- Copy of passport.
- Internationally recognize (e.g. IELTS) certificate of knowledge of the language in which the course is taught, if different from the mother tongue (alternatively it is possible to hold an interview through skype). The minimum level for the application is B2.
- The concept as describe in the Brief.
- Portfolio (if necessary).
You can begin the application by clicking on Scholarship Link
To access other opportunities, click Masters Scholarships