Istituto Europeo Di Design Scholarships
What You Need To Know About IED Masters Courses Scholarship Competition
In order to apply candidates need to show proficiency in the course language at minimum level B2.
Level /Field of Study
Scholarships are available to pursue master degree programme awarded in the field of Design, Fashion, Visual Arts, Communication and the brand new Art area.
MASTER COURSES OPEN FOR THE CONTEST
Scholarship can be taken in Italy and Spain (Milan, Rome, Turin, Florence, Venice, Cagliari, Como (Accademia Aldo Galli), Madrid and Barcelona).In case you didn’t meet up with the criteria or you wish for other Fashion scholarships follow the link Latest fashion design scholarships.
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship
IED and Accademia Galli offer 19 Scholarships covering 50% of tuition fee for Master courses 2019 and Up to 74 scholarships are available.
IED Masters Courses Scholarship Competition Eligibility:
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Degree – Participation is reserved to Candidates with a 1st Level Academic Degree or equivalent, or relevant professional experience in the chosen field. Graduands can also apply according to terms detailed in the Regulation.
- Language requirements – Candidates need to show the proficiency of the course language at minimum level B2.
- Other conditions – Each Master course asks for specific admission requirements: check out courses’ informative material before applying for scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Participation is reserved to Candidates with a 1st Level Academic Degree or equivalent, or a relevant professional experience in the chosen field.
English language Requirements: Candidates need to show the proficiency of the course language at minimum level B2.
How to Apply the IED Masters Courses Scholarship Competition:
In order to apply for the Contest, participants are required to develop a project concept that’s relevant to one’s own specific Master course of interest, following the guidelines described in every single Brief.
Application Deadline: Submit your project and requested documents by September 20, 2018, for Master courses starting in November and January; by November 2018 for Master courses starting in February and March 2019.
We Also Recommend
- Czech Government Scholarships for Developing Countries 2019
- Government of Hungary International Scholarship Program 2018/2019
- List of Top International Scholarships in Hungary 2019
- Bachelors and Masters UNESCO/Czech Republic Joint Fellowships for Developing Countries 2018/2019
- Scholarship Programme for Christian Young People in Hungary, 2019
- Czech Republic Scholarships 2018 for foreign nationals from developing countries (Fully Funded) – vacancies in Nigeria
- Study in the Netherlands: 7 Step on How to apply to a Dutch institution
- List OF Hungarian Scholarships For International Students 2019 [Fully Funded]
- Czech Republic Government Scholarship for Developing Countries 2018-19 (Undergraduate, Masters, and Doctorate)
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, Leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
World Scholarship Forum
- APPLICATION LINK
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- SCHOLARSHIP WORTH
IED – Istituto Europeo di Design in conjunction with the Accademia di Belle Arti Aldo Galli – IED Como is inviting applications for up to 19 scholarships covering 50% of the tuition fees for 2019 Master courses held in Milan, Rome, Turin, Florence, Venice, Cagliari, Como (Accademia Aldo Galli), Madrid and Barcelona.