SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
ICUB Fellowship for Young Researchers in Romania
Each year, the ICUB Fellowship Program is available for any young researchers from around the world. They must have been working with their PhD at least five years at the time of application. A range of benefits will be given to the winning fellows. Applications are accepted throughout the year.
ICUB offers each year a number of postdoctoral fellowships for young researchers. These fellowships are awarded for a period which can vary from 3 to 12 months to young researchers with an excellent track-record. During the time of their stay in Bucharest, fellows will be full-time members of the academic community of ICUB.
A range of benefits will be given to the winning fellows as stated below:
- Stipend: 2500 lei/ month (= approx. 560 euro, exempt from taxes). Awards may include travel expenses for fellows from abroad (the equivalent of one round air travel economy class) and a living allowance (up to 1200 lei/month).
- Fellows will be full members of the institute during their stay in Bucharest, will be able to use the institute’s infrastructure, and will take part in the academic life of ICUB.
- Fellows will benefit from logistic support in case they aim to apply for other grants and research programs.
- Fellows are expected to organize scientific events (workshops, conferences, symposia, etc.). ICUB will provide technical and logistic support for the organization.
Level and Area of Studies
Non degree or postdoctoral program in any field.
Place of Study
The program will be taken in Romania.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Candidates who have a work contract with the University of Bucharest are not eligible.
- Candidates who have permanent positions in other institutions will have to provide an agreement from their institution stating the support for their research activity as ICUB fellows.
There is no nationality restriction.
There is no deadline, the applications can be submitted throughout the entire academic year. However, applications submitted between 1 January and 31 May will be evaluated in the October/November panel, and the applications submitted between 1 June and 31 December will be evaluated in the April/May panel.