SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The Master in High-Performance Computing programme, coordinated by ICTP in partnership with the International School for Advanced Studies (SISSA) is calling for applications for ICTP Scholarships for Master in High Performance Computing in Italy, 2018.
The Scholarship is for students of developing countries for the 2018.
The Master’s Degree in High-Performance Computing is a cutting-edge program which aim to prepare students for the rapidly growing field of high-performance computing.
The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics (ICTP) is an international research institute for physical and mathematical sciences that operates under a tripartite agreement between the Italian Government, UNESCO and International Atomic Energy Agency.
Offers are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Field of study:
Scholarships are to pursue Master in High-Performance Computing (MHPC) Programme.
The fee for attending the full course is € 7.000.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
Scholarships are available to students of developing countries.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- The ideal student for the MHPC has a strong interest in information technology problems driven by scientific research or industrial needs.
- Must have an academic Master Degree or an equivalent work experience.
- No prior HPC knowledge is necessary, but candidates should have some experience in programming and a competence in one of the following languages: C, C++, Fortran.
- Have a sound knowledge of Linux operating system.
- A knowledge of Python language is necessary at the level of the first 39 exercises of the learn python the hard way.
- Applicants must be fluent in English.
20th April 2018
The mode of application is online.
To access other opportunities, click Italy Scholarships