Harvard medical school scholarships
ICRT Scholarships is one Harvard medical schools scholarships available for the postgraduates student who wish to pursue research in the medical field. If you have a dream of carrying out research in HMS this is an opportunity you have been waiting for as it is a fully sponsored medical scholarship.
Thus, the Harvard Medical School offers introductory fellowships for the Clinical Research Training Program. This program is a six-month introductory course for individuals wishing to acquire skills and knowledge in clinical research.
The Introduction to Clinical Research Training (ICRT) program provides an introduction to key clinical research skills and knowledge through an innovative pedagogical model.
Harvard Medical School is a Harvard University Graduate School. It is located in the Longwood Medical Zone at Mission Hill, Boston, Massachusetts. you can read also Top 15 HARVARD SCHOLARSHIPS LIST FOR INTERNATIONAL AND AFRICAN STUDENTS
ICRT Program Objectives
At the completion of the ICRT program, students will be able to:
- Describe the core concepts of biostatistics and epidemiology pertaining to clinical research
- Develop a research question and formulate a testable hypothesis
- Write an organized and structured manuscript
- Critically evaluate medical literature
- Perform basic statistical analyses using Stata software
What You Need To Know About ICRT Scholarship program at Harvard Medical School.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. get the E-book for free by dropping your thought on the article in the comment box.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched scholarships you can utilize in 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
As part of the Higher Education Scholarship, a total of 12,000 scholarships are available. Candidates who have obtained a Qualifying Intermediary (XII) from a recognized educational authority will receive a scholarship.
Level/Field of Study
Scholarships are available to pursue a research training program awarded to individuals wishing to acquire skills and knowledge in clinical research.
The scholarship is taken in USA and Dubai. We also recommend that you browse through our scholarship by country to find different scholarships available for your country of choice.
Priority is given to candidates from the United Arab Emirates, but candidates from the GCC and MENA region (Algeria, Bahrain, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Malta, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, West Bank and Gaza, Yemen) will also be considered.
Check out our fully funded scholarships for other scholarship opportunities you can grab.
All scholarships are awarded on merit. As part of their application, applicants must indicate the reasons why they should be considered for a fellowship.
Emirates Cardiac Society scholarships: The Board of Governors of the Emirates Cardiac Society awards two full fellowships to applicants with a background in cardiology or an interest in a career in cardiology. UAE nationals will be given priority. Applicants for this scholarship must emphasize their interest in cardiology or cardiology as well as the potential benefits to their career in the scholarship statement.
The Emirates Cardiac Society scholarship will cover the ICRT tuition, course-related materials, and accommodation (if necessary) during the program’s two workshops in the UAE. To apply for an Emirates Cardiac Society scholarship, please select this option on your application.
Dubai Harvard Foundation for Medical Research Scholarships: The Harvard Medical Research Foundation (DHFMR) in Dubai offers selected applicants a limited number of partial scholarships. Partial scholarships are funded at 50%. Candidates from the United Arab Emirates have priority, but candidates from the GCC and MENA * regions, regardless of their nationality, are also considered. These scholarships are awarded on the basis of merit and financial need. To apply for a DHFMR scholarship, select this option in your application.
ICRT Scholarship program Eligibility
Admission Requirements: Applicants with MD, PhD, MBBS, DMD, DDS, PharmD, DNP, DPT, RD or equivalent with an interest in acquiring skills and knowledge in clinical research.
Test request: No.
Requirements for the English Language: Students must demonstrate a good command of written and spoken English.
How To Apply For ICRT Scholarship program
Applicants must apply online. The following documents are required to apply to the program:
- Online application
- Current Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Letter of recommendation (from a department head / department director, president or supervisor)
The letter of recommendation can be sent to icrt-at-hms.harvard.edu with your application or at a later date by e-mail.
Application Deadline: The application deadline for the 2019-2020 ICRT program is November
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- Pathways to Medicine Scholarship 2019-2020
- AP Giannini Fellowship 2019-2020 in USA
- 10 Best Medicine Scholarships in Norway for Students from Developing Countries
- $4000 Solutionreach scholarship 2019-2020 in USA
- Melissa Centrella Memorial Scholarship Fund 2019-2020
- Scholarships: mbbs in usa for international Students 2019-2020
- Best Medicine Scholarships in Finland for Students from Developing Countries
- 10 Best Medicine Scholarships in Germany for Students from Developing Countries
- 10 Medicine Scholarships in China for Students from Developing Countries