ICDF Scholarship for International Students in Taiwan, 2019
The TaiwanICDF is pleased to announce the International Higher Education Scholarship Program; ICDF Scholarship 2019 -2020. This TaiwanICDF Scholarship is open to international students looking for opportunities to study in Taiwan.
The TaiwanICDF provides each scholarship recipient with a full scholarship, including return airfare, housing, tuition and credit fees, insurance, textbook costs and a monthly allowance.
Level/Field of Study
The ICDF Scholarship 2019 is provided by the TaiwanICDF who has one of its core operations as international education and training.
The TaiwanICDF provides scholarships for higher education and has developed undergraduate, graduate and PhD programs in cooperation with renowned partner universities in Taiwan.
To qualify for the ICDF Taiwan Scholarship 2019, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants applying for a TaiwanICDF scholarship must meet both the general eligibility criteria(the link is given below) and the nationality of a country on the list of eligible countries.
- Applicants must also comply with the requirements of the National Immigration Agency of Republic Of China(Taiwan) for visits, residence and permanent residence of aliens.
Note: In all Bachelor programs, only applications from citizens of allied countries of ROC(Taiwan) are accepted.
Each scholarship recipient of the ICDF Scholarship will be awarded a full scholarship, including return airfare, housing, tuition and credit fees, insurance, textbook costs and a monthly allowance.
Undergraduate Program – NT $12,000, MSc Program – NT $15,000, Doctoral Program – NT $17,000 per month for each student.
How to Apply
- Students must complete an online application and submit a signed copy along with all other application materials.
- The candidate must also submit a separate application to his university.
Applicants must submit the application and documents listed in the Embassy/Consulate/Representation of the Republic of China(Taiwan) in their country of origin.
Two letters of reference and a photocopy of the applicant’s –
- Passport or other document proving nationality.
- Highest-level Diploma and transcripts.
- Certificate of achievement in English.
Note: The English proficiency certificate is a TOEFL test result or other recognized English qualifying examination or documents indicating that the applicant has completed a course of study in which all courses have been taught in English.
Applicants who are unable to prove their proficiency in English due to special circumstances may have their English language assessed by a ROC(Taiwan) Embassy/Consulate-General/Representative office through interviews or other forms of testing.
Applicants whose official language is English are not required to provide these documents.
- All other documents specifically requested by a ROC(Taiwan) Embassy/Consulate General/Representative Office.
- This scholarship is for students who will attend this university.
- Complete the admission requirements of the partner university to which he has applied for an ICDF Taiwan scholarship.
All applications for the ICDF Scholarship 2019 must be submitted on or before March 15, 2019.
For more information on the ICDF Taiwan Scholarship 2019, interested applicants should click on the link below:
- 15 International Scholarships in Taiwan 2019-2020
- Jacobs foundation research fellowship 2019-2020
- OWSD PhD Fellowships for Women from Developing Countries, 2019-2020
- Stern MBA Scholarships for International Students in USA 2019-2020
- Women Techmakers Udacity Scholarship 2019
- International Bursary Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarship at Western Sydney University, Australia, 2019
Thank you, World Scholarship Forum for the opportunity provided.